I never had a boyfriend at 24?

I am 24 today and never had a boyfriend, i didn't care before this but now i feel worried and i think i have a problem forming relationships with people, rather friends or boyfriends... how can i get over this and put myself out there? I have this problem with building a social life... i hate attention from other people... will i end up alone? Will people think i am weird?

this is me

http://s1112. photobucket. com/user/uwamin/library/? sort=3&page=1

Most Helpful Guy

• cannot see your photo... part of the link must be chopped off.

nothing weird about not dating at 24 in my opinion.
    but "hate attention from other people"... what's that about? Get counseling to work that out.

How can I put myself out there? you just have to find things you enjoy doing, and practice being social. go to church, hang out with friends, talk to people in passing at social places. Just look at every interaction as learning and practice as opposed to some goal... and it is all to learn about yourself and others... develop a real interest in others.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I see me in the future.
    you even look a bit like me haha.
    anw look you re good looking in my standards. I like your style.
    to have a boyfriend you actually need to meet people, aka socialize.
    also be open to it.
    are you too shy and insecure?

What Guys Said 12

• You are too good looking not to have a boyfriend. If guys discover you are available, you'll get a boyfriend soon.

• SMH you are not a total neckbeard since you are a girl. How about going and living life, the rest will come naturally

• You're definitely attractive so at 24 it is hard to believe you don't get approached. From the description I think you might have Social Anxiety. At 24 yes I would definitely take it seriously and find a way to form relationships.

You can't resolve an issue unless you know exactly what the issue is to begin with. Like I said it could be Social Anxiety, low self esteam or other issues.

• I was raised by a mother who was very not social, she taught us to push people away and never set a an example for us, its just at 22 i found out i push people away by a guy that told me so,... and why should i take it seriously at 24?

• You will have to figure that out why. Like I said could it be you are afraid of getting hurt for example. I would suggest seeing a therapist then, as it could be anything and could take a while to figure out.

• ok i know... because we begin to be less naive and more distrusting

• Well, if it makes you feel any better I'm 27 and I've never had a boyfriend either.

• We in same boat as of last year, i had my first girlfriend at the age of 25, then i had my first sex... wits not a bad thing you don't have a boyfriend, and it does not mean you have a problem not knowing how to mingle/socialize, you just have to learn how to meet and interact with people outside your Locale, that may give you more courage to interact with the ones around you better, so don't loose courage, you damn beautiful, Lovely, with Nice smiles, only blind guys will not notice you...

• Although not my type of girl you're good looking at cute, i'm in the same boat as you i'm 23 and i've never had a girlfriend

• So, I've never had a girlfriend at 27.

• Well, how long have you been single?

• all my life

• Ahh, I've been single for about 15 14 years I do feel like I'll never find someone again. Also the link won't work.

• Hey I never had a girlfriend myself

• Well im rdy to know everything bout' chu 🌹😚

• I find it insulting that you haven't had one yet, I swear!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• To meet somebody, you need to actually get talking to people.. As difficult as that is. You could try online dating if you find it too hard to meet people in social settings.