Does he just want to be friends, hookup, or something else?

I've been hanging out with this guy for about 6 months. In the beginning, we started hooking up right off the bat. Eventually, he told me he didn't want anything serious, and i told him that i wanted more than someone to hookup with. He stopped talking to me for a while, and came back into my life about two months ago. Ever since then we've been hanging out at least once a week. We talk almost everyday, and we spend a lot of one on one time together and we've grown rather close. All this without hooking up; just cuddling and the occasional kiss. What do you make of this guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him if he's changed his mind

Most Helpful Girl

• It could very well be that when 'He stopped talking to me for awhile,' he was Missing the Kissing and Then... Had a change of Heart.
    He is going Slow with his Flow, so Move at Ease with no Tease as well here, dear. Be on your own guard for now, in case something Changes with Going to Bat for him, let's just say. You want to make sure just what his purpose is for coming A+round again.
    He could be Thinking in the Lines of a Real relationship, and I believe that If you play your cards right, as in what you are doing, it could be to your own Benefit Without... Friends with Benefits.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He doesn't want anything serious. Most likely hasn't changed in the past few months. Even if you're not having sex, it doesn't mean he wants to be your boyfriend.
    But my suggestion is just talking about it with him again. Nobody on here knows him better than you do, so none of us will know for sure.

• Sounds familiar. I think the best way to find out is to just see where it goes or if you feel unsure or he acts weird then just ask. Ask something like: hey what about the fact that we want different things, I haven't changed my mind?