Guys, I haven't heard from my boyfriend in about 3 days. Which text might be better to send?

Hey. I feel like I haven't heard from you in a while. Everything okay?

vs.

Hey~ I miss hearing from you. How have you been?

Which one sounds more appropriate? Or if someone has a different suggestion, I'm open to it.

The main thing is I don't want to come off as clingy or desperate. I also don't want to send him something that would turn him off/make him feel defensive. I usually hear from him at least once a day, but recently he went ghost and I'm not sure why.

Thanks in advance!

4

Most Helpful Guy

• if i am in your shoes right now... i'll prefer this 'Hey. I feel like I haven't heard from you in a while. Everything okay?'

What Guys Said 3

• The first version is better.

• Just text and tell him u bought a sexy bedroom play outfit but used it with somebody else because he ignored u for e days

• I don't want us to get broken up.

• All I can think of is work, honestly. He's in the military.

• Ah ok possibly then. Just send him an update on u tell him what u been you to and ask how he is

• Send him a pic of you blowing one of his friends. He'll respond immediately.

• That is way out of character for me, so it wouldn't happen. And I don't want us to get broken up. I can see how that would get a quick response though.