Why are Indians considered so ugly?

esp the guys.

Like... completely undateable from a physical point of view.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... it's unfortunate, but Indian guys have a really rotten reputation around the world, and it's not just about their physical appearance. These are the reasons:-

1) Women believe that ALL Indian men are rapists, so they are scared of us (blame the selfish Indian media for projecting us that way)
    2) The common notion of Indian men being unhygienic, and smelling like 'curry' (again a stereotype, because I haven't come across any Indian man with body odour in Australia).
    3) The stereotype of Indian man having small dicks
    4) The belief that Indian men are 'mama's boys' and will eventually have an arranged marriage with an Indian woman.
    5) The supposedly 'thick' English accent we have.

So yeah, more than physical appearance, it's the image and stereotypes of Indian men which make them least desirable to women all over the world.

What Girls Said 13

• Well if you consider the freshies then yes they are ugly. And it's generally the way they portray themselves. They are rude if rejected by a girl and won't stop there, they have no respect for women, they call them names on the street and say vulgar things, they can't even speak or spell properly for the most of it. And it's these illiterate fools that ruin things for the rest.

I'm saying all the above from experience.

However, I've seen many hot and sexy Indian guys - at school, uni, online, tv etc and many of the guys I've dated in the past are Indian.

• I find some indian men good-looking, and some of them not so good-looking. I also find some European men goodlooking, and some of them not so goodlooking.

That's because there are a lot of very different men out there, I couldn't possibly generalise them.

• No. A lot of hot Indian MEN and women where i live at.

• People have different preferences, and tend to find people who are similar to themselves look wise, attractive.

• Besides, lots of European/American guys don't find Indian girls attractive either.

• some of them are hot to me. It helps if you are westernized.

• I actually find them rather attractive, so I can't really speak to that.

• I think Indian people are beautiful.

• I've yet to see one im attracted to. I don't consider them ugly, just far from my type.

• Finally, an honest answer. what's your type?

• Dark as in.. tanned white guy?

• Pretty much. Or like Mediterranean tyoe guys.

• There are some very handsome Indian men. They normally at least where u am are the ones who don't date outside their race. Soooo I mean I never see them as even accessable to be considered as undatable.

I personally don't care what race u are. Its just some men are musty that is kind of a turn off for me

• Lol you trolling

• Sorry I read the question wrong. I thought you said italians. There are a lot of Indians where I live they all look different. Just like any other race every race has its unattractive and attractive people

• Cos they dont know any or at least a few indians as friends. I dont think they are ugly in general but it's their behaviour , I've come across people who would say they dont like them because of several reasons. Their over directness, they don't listen well from others audibly esp females and maybe they think its ok to behave like that while pretending to be still living in india.

• Heck I've seen some hot Indians and besides that if Bollywood is anything to go by then Indians have some hot men

• They're not.

I think unfortunately they believe they're ugly.

That's the real problem.

• Many other race people do agree and act that Indians are ugly

• No... if someone is considered attractive (in Bollywood) people find them attractive. I think you may be exaggerating a little bit to fit your personal experience.

• Most people like clever people. They're interesting to talk to about vacations, books etc.

Indian guys don't really know how to use that intelligence to make a girl like them.

What Guys Said 7

• I think that it's their general mentality that turns women away from them. Too conservative, awkward and overly patriarchal.

• I am Indian... LOL...

• Indian girls have bushy eyebrows.

• This is a rude question.

• Not at all... Just it depends on the way you perceive it. ? 😉I find it enlightening

• @Nik1hil... and in light of your comment to my comment; I notice that you didn't answer the question that you approve of?

• If you mean that I didn't answered the asker questions then.. This question cannot cannot be answered by Indian and I have a 100% pure Indian Ass

• I don't know about guys, but I think Indian girls are among the prettiest in the world.

• Style.

There's a large south Asian population in my city, the guys who are fully 'westernized' in terms of style, build, etc do fine dating.

• Aren't Indian ugly and short?😉