Do caucasian guys date Asian women?

I always wanted to ask if Caucasian male are ever attracted to Asian women ? If so why ? & what are they attracted to ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, ever since I taught English in China I have thought of them as special. An inner radiance, a strength, strong ties to their friends and family that seem to keep them from needing psychiastrists like so many do here in the US...NOt to mention the style sense that highlights their natural beauty, but that's the least of it.

What Guys Said 7

• My first crush was a japanese girl. I was less than 10 years old. I didn't even know what I was feeling at that time, all I know is that she was really cute, and I always wanted to sit next to her and hold her hand. :'D Then I changed schools.

So yeah, I'd definitely date an asian girl. But it's not like she's any different from other women. I just think they have a different kind of "look" that white girls don't have. Doesn't mean I prefer one over the other, though. In the end, they're both women. xD

• Yes I think they're the greatest. The deep usually Buddhist culture is just fascinating. They are so genuine, so unaffected...I'm talking about the real Asian women, not the ones who have become assimilated to North America. These latter are some of the worst...even worse that the usual venal shopaholics we have mostly here.

• What Bwachauer and Martyfellow said is true, however there is also another side to actually being seriously involved with quite a few Asian women (especially Japanese). You better be prepared to be the subordinate in the relationship, because it is likely that it will happen. In Japan it is cultural, and the women have been in complete control of the household and family affairs there for centuries. In fact, with the more recent effeminization of males in certain parts of Asia the women have become the dominant role in many relationships.

I'm not speaking of this aspect negativily, because frankly I don't care, and I don't want to have to keep up that role anyway. I'm just pointing it out to some people who could potentially be in for a rude awakening.

• different strokes for different folks. millions of men have millions of preferences...

• because asians are hot.

• where do you live anyway to ask if caucasian guys ever date/attracted to asian women? and you sound like you have a thing against them, maybe jealousy. "if so why and what are they attracted to?"

looks? personality? moral values? character? sense of humor? etc etc etc just like how anyone would be attracted to anyone else, what does them being asian women have to do with anything?

• Number of reasons, steriotypes, hypersexual, or they have nicer figures. Personality wise might be considered more femine. Some recent studies of online dating sites show that a lot of men would prefer to date asian girls...could be other reasons behind it...maybe tired of the usual garbage they get from dating other types of women and prefer the different qualities...

What Girls Said 0