Guys and girls, what does it mean to be "perfect"?

It's always this combination I see, "S/he's attractive, smart, and funny!.. S/he's perfect!"

Speaking personally, I have been called perfect before by guys and girls, since general society deems me to be all those three traits above. But really... is it only those traits that make someone appear "perfect"? What do you think makes someone seem perfect?

Sometimes, I feel like it's a sign people are intimidated by you when they call you that - i. e. one guy told me I was "too perfect". What the heck does that even mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• It has very different meanings, for instance it can mean. "You are beautiful, Charming, One of a Kind, To good to be true." Perfect is just a word most times, there is a mask and under it is a ruined man or anything else that comes to your mind. People are really perfect because they are different and that is a perfection on its own. It's just a word don't worry your head with it.

Have a nice day.

What Guys Said 2

• Nobody is perfect just perfect to somebody.

• I know, so do YOU think makes someone perfect?

• Sorry, insert a "what" between the "so" and "do".

• To me it would be nice personality nice looks and takes care of her self. Kind hearted and loves me for who I am.

Oh, and of course, she must have nice feet :-P

• It means not being fulla shite.

What Girls Said 4

• To be a fairy lol. Ain't nobody perfect baby

• who's honest

• Perfect is an ilusion

• No one is perfect! People say others are perfect due to jealousy