Am I a racist by loving only white women?

I'm Bavarian German and Irish originally. I only can love pale, brunette, Caucasian (mostly Germanic or Celtic) women. Does it makes me a racist?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Move to US, date a Latina and you'll see what you're missing mate lmaooo

• Haha tell him :-)

• Man my friend here likes Hispanic/Latina Women. He is more Hispanic then most guys I know :-P

• Yeap, Celts always attack from North))

What Girls Said 14

• Yep 😊 It's nothing wrong with wanting a particular type but when you say you can only love them than yea-cause that's not true. You were raised and conditioned to Only believe that you could love a certain type. Love and friendship have no eyes on color only except when they're respecting it

• I think everyone has a preference, however if you're saying you don't like the other races even as people etc. then it can be borderline.

• I don't think so! It's just who you are attracted too!

• Preferences does not make one racist, belittling other races and valuing the lives of white women more does though.

• Don't people value more lives of whom they loved?
      I think every culture deserves same respect. But, it is primary primates' instincts to like whom looks like you. We are not that evolved to leave these primitive habits.

• Im a Dane.

• I hope you ethnic danes continue to have population decrease like always and immigrants turn Scandinavia int;, Swedistan, Norwegiye and Danistan. You are infertile, those immigrants deserve to be majority in those lands.

• I think you are better with a white woman.. 6'8 .. Maybe some one about 6'0 or 6'3.

• That doesn't make you a racist, it's just a personal preference. However, I do think you should maybe try opening your mind up a bit more.

• It is like how women like tall, better provider women. It is smth I can't prevent. I fear if I date a Latina or Black woman, she may treat me over masculine due to their gang culture. Also, it is hard to find intellectual type of girl among them. Since, I'm a sapiophile, it looks hard to feel attracted one of them.

• Lol you can't put them all in one basket. There are many Latinas and Black women who aren't different from white chicks at all, except for the skin color.

• I don't know. I'm also a theist. I can't tolerate fanatic Christian women too. Black and Latinas are far more religious than Caucasians. Also, it is hard to find minorities in Minnesota. Most of the people are from originally Germany, Scandinavia, Poland etc.

• Absolutely not

• No. That means you're attracted to a certain group of people.

• No that's what you like

• I don't care

• How is that racist? Do you know the definition of racism?

• I consider Germanic, Celtic and Slavic women superior for my girlfriend material. Doesn't this sound racist?

• Lmao... k. So why are you asking the question then?

• I was curious about others idea about that.

• no cause white are prettier so it's normal to prefer them

• How?) It is a relative thing. Most white guys think that Asian women are the prettiest.

• But west country are Atheist since a lot of time... And we're not in Crisis anymore. It was only in 2008.

• Nope, our moral value are a result of Protestant churches. I meant southerns like Greece, Italy, Spain. They will always have troubles. I hope European Union collapse and we will see who run the EU before. I admire Norway to not join that Union to feed South by their oil fundings.

• No you aren't racist at all but make sure you wouldn't become pedophilia White man (after White women dumped you) who travels to poor Asian countries to get an Asian wife when you reach the age of 50+++ :) :) :) :) :)

• I smell butt hurt)))))
      Nope, they look too petite for me. I'm 6'8". But, it is undeniable that some white women suck. Don't blame always guys in this case.

• Because many White men would only be interested in Asian women when they get older, divorced, single dads etc. They claimed to 'love' White women till death when they were at your age :)

Like I say, even if you're exclusively attracted to one particular type/race, it isn't necessary to make an announcement about it because people aren't interested to know they're being excluded. The way you word it sounds like you're trying to push others into believing how superior White women are, compare to the women of other races which is pathetic.

• Why do you think so? My grandma and grandpa from Munich are still great lovers. It is same for my parents too.
      Also, I wouldn't think so. A white woman could say I only love black guys. And I don't feel any inferiority. I would just say it is her preference.
      I can't understand why it is pathetic. It is very normal to love a racial thing. For example, I hear how women love Scandinavian guys due to their looking. It is smth racial to be tallish and sharp edges on face. I can't say those women you are pushing other people to believe Nordic guys are superior. It is only what they love.

• Do you hate other races?

• Nope, I'm OK with them, unless someone attack me. But I'm proud of my Celto-Germanic heritage and I want to date/marry with only a Caucasian woman to maintain our race.

• Then nope you aren't racist

What Guys Said 7

• only if it's because you think white women are better than black women

but if you just have a preference for them. find them most attractive then no you are not a racist

• You have a relationship preference for your idol woman. On that basis, you are not racist.
    But if your talking that you like whites only, than yes your on the racist floor.

• If that's your own race or close to it, it is actually very normal to prefer them over other races (assuming you have no subconscious biases of races due to media). There are plenty of studies that explain why that is. I do the same though on a wife and mother to my children basis. Dating-wise, I don't care that much I guess.

• Not at all. I only date white girls, but my best friend is an Asian girl and I have female friends of all races.

• I don't really think so

• Absolutely not. It's just a preference.

• yes and you should feel bad about it