Girls, what would you do if guy asked you on a first date 'Do you take it in the ass'?

Girls, what would you do if a guy asked you on a first date 'Do you take it in the ass'?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd fuckin leave lol.

What Girls Said 9

• Blush and get really coy about it. Probably say "maaaybe" and act a lot more thrown off than I am.

I've been in situations like that a lot.

• "That's disgusting" and calmly leave.

He would be removed from my life in all ways possible.

- by the way, is this a troll?

• I make sure we never got to a second date.

• He would get a slap in his face which would most likely leave a long-term mark and I would get up and leave his ass alone.

• not a good idea sbnation. com/college-football/2015/7/6/8902327/florida-state-quarterback-deandre-johnson-arrest-assault-incident-video

• "Do you?"

• That would be the first & last date. Very inappropriate for the first date.

• That date would be over. I'm not interested in talking about anything sexual on the first date and if he'd ask me that then I'd be so put off from engaging in anything further with him

• I would just simply tell him "No sir, I do not".

• Tell him hold that thought, excuse myself to the restroom, b line for the exit, and go no contact.