Is it worth breaking up over?

So, me and my girlfriend have been going out for almost 4 years now, she moved in about 5 months ago and has been sleeping almost all day every day, she doesn't help out around home or really do anything anymore. Is it worth ending the relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• That would annoy me and I'd tell my SO about it and if he didn't change or care, it would be over.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd address the issue first but yeah it is something to consider breaking up over.

each person needs to pull their weight in a relationship especially when you start co-habitating

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she's depressed or something? You should try to figure out why she's doing that. If it turns out it really is just pure laziness and that sort of behaviour bothers you, feel free to break up.

• If she's not willing to pitch in and help... Yes... You can't carry her ass all her life she needs a wake up call

What Guys Said 0