Went to the house of the guy that I used to hook up with?

I Used to hook up with a guy until he ghosted me. My friend ended up dating his friend a couple years later ( small world) well one night we all ended up hanging out ( including the guy who ghosted me) and we ended hooking up. After we hooked up he acted like it never happened when he saw me again.

Last week, my friends new boyfriend lives with the guy who ghosted me and I went over he wasn't there tho. I just feel like this is such a weird situation that I don't want to be apart of. This guy who ghosted me is a complete FUCK BOY & even though I know that I still "feel some type of way" about him.

I don't no what to do? but this situation is draining me.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only word I can think to say is stupid

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you like him and that just sucks! Avoid him and situations like that. Don't think about him and just try to move on. He's not into you he just wanted to hook up and you were there. It hurts I know but accept the truth and let it go you'll feel much better than

What Guys Said 1

• I sure he ghosted you after you had sex with him?

What Girls Said 2

• Don't go over there that's your friend you tell her what's up. Go over and stuff but NEVER give him attention or he'll think you actually want him and care that he's done that to you. Also respect yourself sister you are a precious jewel and this dude doesn't care about you the same way he thinks of burgers he thinks of you and lower. So stop dropping your value for a eff boy and ignore homie

• Oh poor you, but well done for being brave.

Please don't hook up with him or even kiss him again, he doesn't deserve it, he's scum. I know it's difficult when you have feelings, but be strong.

Tell your friend that you don't want to go there anymore and tell her why. If she knew how he treated you then she would never put you through that awkward and embarrassing situation.