I am 24 and lost?

How do I make friends at the age of 24? im behind, I dont have a group of friends I can hang out with... I barely have friends I can hang out with... what can I do? its gets harder the older you get... and at 25 im also moving to london to continue a bachelor degree at uni... lets say im 28 and I still have no friends... how am I going to make friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to do things you love with other people that love them too. take courses, conventions, events whatever you like. in a big rown like london there are hundreds and thousands of people who lo ve the same stuff like you. go search them and do the things you love with them. you can't lose. worst case, you do what you love and find no friends on one day. another will follow.

• but isn't 25 too old to make friends?

• no. you are never to old to make friends. of course it isn't as easy as with 13. you don't go to school with a massive amount of people and so on. sometime it's a little awkward because we aren't used to getting to know new people. but thats part of the fun. you are a wonderful woman. don't be afraid. and persons who don't want to be friends with you, you don't want to be friends anyway. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Join a study group or hobby club. start having breakfast or lunch at the same place and same time somewhere. Go to a gum. There's lots of things you can do. It just takes a little effort.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry we can be friends if we like each other. if you want more friend just don't be shy and hang out with good people.

• I'll be your back up lol

What Girls Said 2

• School. It's the best way to make friends it's full of people with the same desire. Join some clubs, make sure you SMILE the friendly and chilled out you look the better just don't look like a creep desperate for companionship cause no matter what you're awesome but you won't ever be alone forever

• Sports, clubs and activities. Common passions. Dat sort of thing :)