What the hell is wrong with me?

Ever since my last relationship I couldn't get any girls to go out on a date with me. I got a new haircut, I look awesome (I know it because all the girls look but maybe because I'm that f*in ugly and all my friends are lying to my face when they say "good decision by getting a new haircut, looks really good"), I have a big fuckin smile on my face whenever I go outside because I feel genuinly happy about something all the time, I'm not being a total jerk just a mild case of being an asshole sometimes and I have a purpose in life.

What the fuck is not good enough about me?

This is causing me so much frustration. I'd like to just scream and yell or break, destroy something.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe it's the way you approach them?

What Guys Said 2

• First off relax it's not the end of the world.

Second I haven't had a girlfriend sense the first grade (idk if you'd call that dating but still) she was my first and I'm 21 now. That's what 15 14 years? Now I don't know how you look but if you send me a picture I will tell you truth.

• mmmhh thats weird, normally when i get a haircut i am always covered by pussy.