I've been feeling insecure because I want him to like me?

So I asked this question before but it was really late, so here I am again haha. Well, I've been talking to this guy (it's really not anything serious) we met online, and I'm starting to like him but sometimes I ignore him (rarely) and he ignores me (also rare but he does it more than I do) he seemed interested at first and now he doesn't seem as interested, I went through his Twitter because I follow him and he has really pretty friends, and so many girls who tweet him and they're like perfect, he's really cool too, like he's always with his friends doing something, but he just has really pretty friends and he's pretty attractive, I think this is probably why he's not interested? I feel like I'm not good enough for him to like me back, I don't know. I feel like he might think I'm lame):? I don't know, I'm just feeling insecure.

Most Helpful Girl

• At the end of the day if he doesn't like or accept you for who you are then move on. It's not worth it trying to change yourself in order to gain his attention

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0