Scorpio Women I Need Your Advice?

So I've been seeing this Scorpio girl (23), I'm a Cancer man (25). Scorpio women are like the rubicks cube of astrology, and they are definitely a challenge. With this woman we've gone out a couple times and have vibed pretty well. Now I don't know if I should make a move yet. Here are the details.

- She post photo of us on her social media. Her profile is a pic of us.

- Just the other day she asked me to hang out

- We talk all the time

Although I see all these signs, I'm still hesitant to make a move (Probably a cancer thing)

Should I just tell her how I feel or just go in for the kiss? Thanks Scorpio women! :]

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Kiss her! I'm a typical Scorpio in many ways, including being very passionate. She obviously fancies you from what you have said, I'm sure she will go for it.

Also, if you're interested, Scorpio and Cancer is one of the best matches there is between star signs! My ex-husband was a Cancer, and he was the love of my life. We're still good friends.

What Girls Said 6

• You should make a move, the time should be ripe given the indicators.

• Go for the kiss!
    Unexpected kisses are the best ones.
    I am Scorpio ♏
    I don't believe in zodiac thing but I would enjoy if I liked a guy and he would just make a move.

• the kiss will tell her how you feel

• You should date Leo's instead

• You need to ask her out properly and take her on a date. Do not attempt to kiss her without taking her out that would be an invasion to a Scorpio. Once you have taken her out I would kiss her at the end of the night. She needs to read and watch your character first.

• Go in for the kiss!! If she is taking things to social media, that is a clue and it tells how she is already comfortable about her relationship being public. But only do it if you are ready. I think you should go for it! Best of luck!