Should you confront him if he's pulling away?

If you've been dating a guy and he seems to be pulling away for whatever reason, what's the best thing to do? I'm asking this because I really like this guy I've been seeing and although it's a long story, he seems to be fading a bit. He's still nice to me when talking but I sense that something is up. It's been two months so I obviously want to know.. I really want to confront him in a polite way. I've heard people just moving on when it happens but I can't do that, I don't let go of things without being certain that nothing will come out of it. It feels super scary to ask him, any advice?

I don't want to look back later in life and think "what if" because you never know. I wanna make sure I've done all I can.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Just tell him you've been feeling distant from him, and tell him that you're very much into him however you want to know if you're wasting your time if he's simply not interested.

• Yes, always if you feel something is wrong.

• I just leave it, which is bad but I think you should confront him.