Guys, would you date a girl who was overweight?

Guys, how do you feel about girls who are overweight? I'm a bigger lady (size 18-20), but I do have curves (big boobs and noticeable waist). Is a girl being overweight an absolute deal breaker for you? Even if you like the girl otherwise?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a pretty face. And I think fat is feminine. So I actually like a bit of meat on my taco.

What Guys Said 21

• Not for me at all. I appreciate a woman with a little more. If she is easy to live with, we're in business!

• Not a chance

• Being overweight is a deal breaker for me, I wouldn't date an overweight girl.

• Why? For health reasons or because you wouldn't be attracted to her?

• Because I'm not attracted to her, that's the main reason.

• Not attracted to her so no. But plenty of guys like chubby/overweight girls. You just gotta fine one of them

• I have. Turns out I'm not as shallow as I thought when it comes to whether or not I like a girl

But I think it did cause some trouble when being intimate, as far as trying to get it up. Although there were other factors at the time too

• So, a follow up question: I've been trying online dating, and I can find a whole lot of guys who want to have sex with me (some of them quite attractive) but not too many who want a serious relationship with me. On OkCupid and Tinder, I get plenty of attention from sleazy guys. On Match. com and eHarmony, I'm mostly ignored. If sexual attraction (or at least the ability to get it up) is not the issue. What is it? Is it a status thing?

• keep in mind a lot guys see a bigger girl as an easy lay. And guys on those sites are just wanting to hook up anyway

A guy will settle for a bit less to get laid, then up his standards to date

It's the long term attraction they go for when looking to date.

Also could be a bit of status thing

• If it looks to me that, you're unhealthy enough to care for yourself. My instincts tell me that you may not be fit to care for others' health.

Now that doesn't mean the effort you put in to get healthy in invalid.

And that doesn't mean if you're skinny, you're attractive. We all have what we define as beautiful to our eyes.

• No. Fat is a deal breaker.

• No. It's not to hard to have a normal sized body

• Nope. It's not happening. Deal breaker.

• I've been attracted to big girls and I'd date one if she'd let me help her slim down a little

• I'm sorry, but you just wouldn't be my type.

• I don't date BBW's. Don't have to and I won't.

• i would date, no worries.
    i would like you to be happy with what and who you are.
    so i wouldn't have any problem with you
    plus i like big boobs!! :)

• Yeah it's an automatic deal breaker for me.

• Yes it's a deal breaker, that size is only gonna go up and up.

• No problems at all. Personality is the go to thing.

• why not date her, it is not the end of the world if she is a slight bit chubby

• I'd be ok with it

• No absolute deal breaker but it might make first contacts less likely.

• Ye sure 😃
    Would you date a guy who was over hairy?

• For me it is a problem

• Just not attracted to and subconsciously it's probably for health reasons