Who should make the first move?

So I found that the girl I like has a massive crush on me!!! She is super shy and so am I, who should make the first move her or me. Please help...

Ok one more thing she is my sisters best friend...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a turn off for me if they guy doesn't have the balls to approach me and make the first move. But that just my humble opinion lol. You can either wait for her to make the move or you can do it.

• This right here.

• @Words_and_Wisdom Well, that is too bad. Literally since the beginning of time men pursued women not the other way around and that really hasn't changed and probably won't. Men that sit there and complain about wanting women to court them are just lazy or wusses.
      Oh by the way I had a female friend who was relatively attractive and would go pursuing men, but never had any luck cause all would be turned off by it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You dumbass. You're the man. Nut up and make a move.

What Girls Said 5

• Uhhh... Guys girls always love it when guys make the first move. Evey girl expects that. Especially if its your first kiss. Unless you guys are already dating. Who asks a girl for prom? The guy does. I don't know why but its always been that way. On top of that you said she's shy. Now definitely you need to be the one to make the first move. Dont be shy.. she's your girl and she likes you. There's nothing to worry about

• First make sure its in a private place. Kiss her on the cheek first and if she's okay with that move your way down to her lips. Its really romantic and slow too so it wouldn't catch her off guard. You can do this at hello or goodbye if you don't know want to randomly start kissing her in the middle of a conversation.

• Message her on Instagram!!!

• Duplicate question, you already asked this

• As a very, very, VERY shy person myself, I would say you should try to make the first move. I'm not saying you have to, but, since I've had experience in a similar situation, I'm sure it's better for you to make the first move. I've had a huge crush on a guy a few years back and unknowingly he had a crush on me. As a extremely shy person (and also very dense when it comes to relationships), I never knew how to approach the person and in my head thought it would never happen because I never spoke to anyone (exception to my close friends)

My crush first contacted me over messenger which was fine by me since I pretty much suck at talking and I grew more comfortable around him. Long story short, here's my advice for you:

-If she has a hard time speaking to people one-on-one, try a different way of communication
    -Don't put her into situations she's not comfortable with (making decisions or asking questions that involve long, thought out answers, etc.)
    -Be funny. Making people laugh will get them more comfortable around you. It worked for me anyway.

I hope this helps (though, you probably didn't need my life story lol). I had a tough time talking to people but if she's anything like me, it might take a while before she's comfortable around you, but it'll be worth it.

Sorry for my long answer :P Hope this helps anyway. :)

What Guys Said 2

• go for it bro, if she's super into you, there's no way she'll turn you down. take the chance before she loses interest

• If I could piggy back a question...

what if the asker never found out about her. will no one then make a move?