Guys, I want to show up in lingerie to a guy I just started seeing. Would he think I'm a slut or would he enjoy it?

There's this guy I just started casually seeing - he thinks I'm a good girl when really I just haven't been given the chance to be bad. I want to shock him. If I went over one night in thigh high stockings, black lace bra and a garter belt with heels under a coat would it excite him? Guys give me your opinion!

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad idea your blowing it

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds disastrous. What if he likes good girls? If you want to have sex with him, you can be subtle about it and wait for him to make the move. Keep your garter belt, stockings and lace underneath your outfit.

What Guys Said 6

• It would probably shock him, can imagine him running for his wallet and asking you how much you charge lol

• Yes. He might think you are a slut, but before he came to realize it, he would have enjoyed it.

My favorite type of women are sweet and innocent on the outside and have a naughty streak on the inside.

• Depends on what you are looking for. Do you want to just fuck and have casual sex? Go for it.

Do you plan to have a long-term relationship with him? You couldn't do worse than that.

• Casually seeing... have you had many dates? That sounds hot and it will no doubt excite him :) I personally wouldn't think you were a slut and most guys would love it. I say go for it! I'm sure most guys would agree.

• I think he'd like it but you should make sure he's alone before you do that. It'd be really awkward if you show up like that and his friends or family are there

• He'd think both.

What Girls Said 0