In San Francisco, are most white men only interested in Asian and White women?

Black women must have difficultly dating outside of their race there or even finding any partner
since black men are chasing after nonblack women

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really sure what they're interested in, but I do know the city is mostly white and Asian people with like only a few percent black people so that may have an influence. White guys generally tend to like white women most often and then Asian is probably second based on what I've heard and seen. I bet there's a lot of interracial couples in general there and that a lot of the guys there tend to be open about race because of the diversity. I live close by but I haven't really paid much attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you got statistics to prove it?

• Asker, you do know san fran is notoriously known to be a gay guy's den?

• You're right. San Francisco is known to be a notoriously gay community. That and most people living there happen to be white and Asians because a lot of Korean either immigrate there or thwi parents send them over seas to study there because of the huge Korean following. So with that most guys would yeah be dating white or Asian women because it's the majority

• @kittycat119 she is angry about not getting a white guy

What Guys Said 4

• The majority of people prefer their own ethnicity over others.

The exception are black men towards women and Asian women towards men as they have distinct physical attributes that are seen as rather masculine or feminine.

Generally though by statistics blacks are the worst off though. That might be due to stereotypes, racism, dislikable behavioural patterns or whatever. Meaning yes - as a black girl you will have it harder in a majorirly white area than white or Asian girls. At least when it comes down to being superfically attractive to others. That becomes less important when people search for something more serious and long-term.

• In San Francisco most are interested in other guys lol.

• ? Most interracial relations that last long term are bwwm.

• I'm brown, so I wouldn't know. Sorry.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably cause most dudes there r guy and into men... that's like the gayest city on the planet. Plus most of the people there r either white or Asians since it's one of the places a lot of Koreans lives. So by that fact yeah most guys who are straight and living there would probably b dating a white or Asian women