I join online dating site and most guys over there think that I am fake?

I don't want to post my pics here for privacy reason but I've no idea why most users there think that I am fake when I am using my real pics. There was one guy messaged me saying "Faker. This is too good to be true" None of my pictures resemble the "professional" model looking type of image.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they call you a fake because the images you send illustrate you are very attractive then I would take that as a compliment.

Obviously the guy is a jerk for suggesting it, but all the same, it suggests that you are using fake photos, which would tell me that you are good looking.

His loss...

• Thanks for MHGuy, and I hope you are getting some better responses online than this last guy! Cheers :)

• Welcome! Yes I do. At least a few actually believe I'm real :)

What Guys Said 12

• ... and you care... why?
    When it comes to online dating, people who are too obsessed over pics/looks as a priority count as a red-flag to me... you are better off, they are weeding themselves out for you lol.

• Maybe you're just so perfect and they can't believe a girl as mind-blowingly beautiful as you would ever need a dating site. LEL

• Easy peasy solution. Take a picture of yourself with a your nickname on the paper in your hand and post it there.

• though that tends to work, i'd tell our asker here not to bend over backwards to prove anything to anyone. If they don't believe, thats on them. She knows she's real and thats all that counts. Honestly she's better off because should the ones doing the name calling get the "proof" she's probably gonna get bombarded with pervy messages and pics/pic requests.

• Hard to say without seeing a pic

• Who cares? It's the fucking internet.

• I don't blame them.

• Which site?

• upload more pictures

• Don't worry. I know you're real.

• Text the guys you like first.

If they accuse you of faking, tell them they'll be even more impressed with how you pull of faking it in person.

• If you are pretty, then it's unlikely you are on a dating site looking for someone. Males will come out of the wood work for an attractive female, so they don't have any reason to be online looking.

• Why do girls boast so much?

What Girls Said 1

• Jeez... The problems pretty people have...
    smh.