How much do you care about hair length (on a girlfriend)?

Do you mind if a girl has short hair or longer hair, does that make a difference in how you perceive her and does it make you less attracted to her if she changes her hairstyle? I'm not talking about pixie haircuts, very very few people can pull that off, I'm talking about shorter hair, maybe like ear length or shoulder length as opposed to waist length.

Lol, I'm thinking of cutting my hair, it goes down to the middle of my back at the moment, but I'm really sick of it, never had short hair before, so would be cool to try.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut your hair for yourself! Never for nobody else. I've been every colour and cut you can think of. I even had a Mohawk at one point with shaved sides and I never cared what a boy thought. If you want to cut your hair do what makes you happy, I'm sure it's nothing drastic and you'll still look lovely. It's really freeing cutting some hair off, I love it.

• I bet you looked good with the mohawk

• @Waffles731 haha I have shaved my whole head before too, I'm a crazy girl, it's what we do when we're mad, we cut our hair off ;) and thanks, I do miss my Mohawk, it was so punk rock lol

• I do like that punk look

What Guys Said 10

• I would probably only crush on a girl who has hair past their shoulders...

• We prefer longer, but, on some girls - those with thinner faces - short works well.

• Not much but the longer the better. Longer hair gives the impression of youth.

• Yeah, for me it makes an enormous difference. Like, she c

• Like she could have one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen, and I straight up wouldn't date her if her hair was shorter than shoulder length.

For me, mid-back hair is by far most attractive. If I liked a girl how she was and asked her out, of course it would affect how much I was attracted to her if she changed it.

• lol so shallow, what about the girl in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMfxI3r_LyA

• I prefer waxed or shaved!.. Trim is nice 😝😉

• I like longer hair because its feminine and shows that the girl takes time and effort to take care of her hair/herself

• So long as it doesn't look strange, and it suits them, anything is fair game!!

• I do not care as long as she has some pubic hair

• Medium-Long hair, shortish hair looks good on some girls but only some.

• Idc as long as it suits dat perrty face

What Girls Said 1

• get it cut to look healthy and good. no point in having long damaged hair.