Is my boyfriend telling the truth or is he lying?

My boyfriend has been kinda ignoring me lately, he rarely talks to me unless I message him first and he always cancels plans to chill. He doesn't have a job or anything too by the way and he doesn't go to school either. But he's looking for a job. So anyways today I asked him if he wanted to chill and this is how the convo went! Does it sound real or is it an excuse? And what should I do? Like why would he need money to chill? And why would he be embarrassed? (Yeah he did ask w couple of times to brrow money but I don't mind) and I also told him I don't care weather he has money or not and that I still wanna chill with him no matter what Is my boyfriend telling the truth or is he lying?

What Guys Said 2

• I completely understand him. I've been there too. Trust me, I felt really horrible without money when girl ask me to go our. I don't think he's lying.

• That's pretty much the main reason why I've never went on a date with girls. I'm broke. I went to four prostitutes in August 2015 because I wanted to get laid for sure. But they weren't real prostitutes! They were swindlers pretending to be prostitutes. The pimps ended up cockblocking me. The pimps made the prostitutes rehearse a script. The girls ended up being really stingy with the sex. I got scammed... I wish I was still a virgin because now no one will give me a chance. Why do guys have to cockblock me so much? Every time I try to go for a girl, there's always some other guy that's taken her heart. THE DESPAIR! I just want a stable, consistent, satisfying sex life. I don't want to hurt anyone. WHY ME? If I could go back in time, then I would've just asked random girls on the streets out instead. I wasted my money on the wrong people. FUCK!

Your boyfriend is telling the truth...

Hope you enjoyed my story.

What Girls Said 1

• The fact you can't tell whether or not your boyfriend is lying is concerning :( if he has a record of being honest and you usually trust him, then maybe he's truthful. But the fact you have your doubts says a lot.