I actually wish 90% of all man are homosexual. More gays means less competition yo. Those who complain they can't get a girlfriend, this group of you should encourage men to turn gay so there would less competition. Don't hate gay men, instead encourage men to be gay so you can have their girlfriend.
I see exactly where your coming from.. You have a good point.
There are many straight men who hate gays becasue of their ignorance and fear and old how society used to shame it.
Their manhood has been indirectly linked to being heterosexual and "pursuing the female" getting laid mentality. Honestly that couldn't be further from the truth as it has been proven in many studies, and I believe sexuality is fluid among men and women.
I consider myself bisexual today but when I was much younger I never saw myself doing anything sexual with other men, and had the same mindset in the past, until curiosity took over and I began to experiment.
Discovered that was indeed true and was hot to be with other guys sexually. I'm not as pressured to meet girls though I definitely still want to.
So I can see where your coming from and I do believe that many guys have experimented before and have come to like it. Just look online, on Grinder, dating sites, chat rooms and even on GaG, so many guys ask about their sexuality and are curious.
The gay pride movement has only accelerated this and has allowed guys to become more open about their feelings, even if they say they're stubbornly straight.
Are you completely straight yourself? You're intentions would be to help convert most guys to be gay so how all the females would have less choices.
I can see how you would want that. other guys to be gay and become more open to meeting guys, both for sex and relationships. I think that makes girls become more aggressive in pursuing guys if they felt they'd be in more direct competition with other guys.
If it didn't involve straight girls, I think you can convince guys to be openminded and experiment, explore their true sexualities.
Most men who hate gays are shallow, narrow minded and brainwashed jerks. They don't understand the true nature of sexuality nor would they admit being open about their own. As for encouraging all guys I know to be gay, that's another story.
I'm perfectly ok telling and encouraging them to be open to experimenting and coming out, but encouraging them to gay would tell them that it's unnatural to be straight and even push away guys I like.
If I think they really are gay I'd encourage them to come out more then anything.
Weird thought you have there. But here's the problem, why would that only apply to men? Wouldn't 90% of women be lesbians? Then your remaining 10% of straight men AND women would leave you with the same chances you had before.
why are there straight men who hate gay men? the reason why people hate in general. ignorance, misunderstanding, close mindedness, intolerance, etc.
as for the rest of your statements just because a guy is a homosexual certainly doesn't mean that some guy is suddenly next in line for a girlfriend. being a good person is the best way to get a girlfriend, not relying on a higher gay population
It is a fine logic. I study mechanical engineering, my classes are full of guys. I think I should spread this idea. If we don't feel lonely as men, women can't think that we are lonely losers. Love has no gender, it is a fact.
Well as a straight guy, I respect homosexuals but I dont want them to stare at me and scream around streets to announce that they are ''Gays'', its horrible and not good example for kids. Honestly I feel sick when I notice a gay staring at me. Horrible.
A lot of the reason I think is because a lot of women find them more attractive look wise and personality wise and get a little bit jealous and some think they're embarrassing to men but I don't have anything against them
Your advice and conclusion are not workable, i. e. to encourage men to be gay so you can have their girl friend. Gay men don't have girls friends and men don't just choose to become gay, they are either straight or gay by nature.
Because they don't even like girls, but they're dating them anyway and taking options away from us. Don't belive me? Check out Craigslist it is full of really good looking guys who would be really popular with the ladies but instead don't give a shit or appreciate the fact that they have a hot wife they're always like OK she's finally out of town, now I can get dudes! Fuck you, give her to me!