Why are there straight men who hate gay men?

I actually wish 90% of all man are homosexual.
More gays means less competition yo. Those who complain they can't get a girlfriend, this group of you should encourage men to turn gay so there would less competition. Don't hate gay men, instead encourage men to be gay so you can have their girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I see exactly where your coming from.. You have a good point.

There are many straight men who hate gays becasue of their ignorance and fear and old how society used to shame it.

Their manhood has been indirectly linked to being heterosexual and "pursuing the female" getting laid mentality. Honestly that couldn't be further from the truth as it has been proven in many studies, and I believe sexuality is fluid among men and women.

I consider myself bisexual today but when I was much younger I never saw myself doing anything sexual with other men, and had the same mindset in the past, until curiosity took over and I began to experiment.

Discovered that was indeed true and was hot to be with other guys sexually. I'm not as pressured to meet girls though I definitely still want to.

So I can see where your coming from and I do believe that many guys have experimented before and have come to like it. Just look online, on Grinder, dating sites, chat rooms and even on GaG, so many guys ask about their sexuality and are curious.

The gay pride movement has only accelerated this and has allowed guys to become more open about their feelings, even if they say they're stubbornly straight.

Are you completely straight yourself? You're intentions would be to help convert most guys to be gay so how all the females would have less choices.

I can see how you would want that. other guys to be gay and become more open to meeting guys, both for sex and relationships. I think that makes girls become more aggressive in pursuing guys if they felt they'd be in more direct competition with other guys.

If it didn't involve straight girls, I think you can convince guys to be openminded and experiment, explore their true sexualities.

What Girls Said 8

• Most men who hate gays are shallow, narrow minded and brainwashed jerks. They don't understand the true nature of sexuality nor would they admit being open about their own. As for encouraging all guys I know to be gay, that's another story.

I'm perfectly ok telling and encouraging them to be open to experimenting and coming out, but encouraging them to gay would tell them that it's unnatural to be straight and even push away guys I like.

If I think they really are gay I'd encourage them to come out more then anything.

• I like that you're respectful of the gay community. Gays should not be condemned in society but promoted.

All boys in school should be taught that being straight is unnatural. (albeit it isn't)
      And that being straight is a taboo.

"push away guys I like", good. Then you have to settle with the remaining 10% of straight men or remain single your entire life. (: Your call.

• Thank you, I'm definitely supportive and enthusiastive of the entire LGBT movement, and yes being gay is a major part of it. I have a few male friends that are gay and their out about it and their orientation doesn't have anything to do with how I feel about them as friends. It's actually easier to be friends with gay guys then straight becasue the sexual tension or flirtatious behavior isn't there.

As for your comment about you wanting us to go through emotional agony that's wrong as we do, everyone has at some point gone through emotional agony in relationships. If only 10 percent of guys were straight yes it would create an incredible amount of tension between females and most likely make infidelity almost a certainty and even tolerable among these guys, who'd have at least a couple girls on the side. However just being a straight male doesn't guarantee you a girlfriend, period, if your an asshole.

• Yes there are a lot of guys down on their luck as they feel they always get the short end of the stick with girls, eliminating 90% of the heterosexual male population from the equation would definitely help them get girlfriends much quicker, however their personality or confidence would still prevent them from putting themselves in a position to get a girl.
      If these guys always feel they fail with girls then perhaps they'd have better luck being openminded and dating men. Sexuality is fluid after all and as one poster said there are countless Craigslist ads of DL guys seeking men. Though this often does contain guys married to beautiful women.
      As things are now I think romance is the same between genders and just as strong in a gay relationship as a heterosexual one. Depends on the attachment between the two individuals.

In the end for 10% of the male straight population, I'd have to settle for some guy, any guy. or tolerate a jerk player.. which honestly so many would b

• I think it's simply because they're uncomfortable with the sexuality due to being raised/living with the same mindset they've had all their life about homosexuality.

• Weird thought you have there. But here's the problem, why would that only apply to men? Wouldn't 90% of women be lesbians? Then your remaining 10% of straight men AND women would leave you with the same chances you had before.

• I don't wish men were more gay. Less men for me!

• Worse, gay guys are often the hot guys. FML. :(

• Im juz stating what i feel as a human being. The punch that she'll be throwing at this U-G-L-Y face will send all her body heat ma way with a single windslash from her punch 💞

• Humans dont like things they deem weird or unnatural. And a 54 year old saying "yo" ? Dont say yo.

• I'm not 54 years old by the way but in fact junior to you. For reasons I shall not disclose, I'm unable to freely make use my identity.

• possible reasons , may be :
    - cuz of the society they've grown in.
    - religious reasons.
    -just a taste , like people who hate doggy style or s. th else.
    - it is unnaturally

wht you wish guys to be gays? better wish them those complement for not having girlfriend to have healthy relationships

• What...
      Can you paraphrase your 2nd paragraph so I can understand.

• sorry my English isn't enough good
      why you wish guys who don't have gfs to be gays? I think , better wish them to have healthy relationships and true love

• What...
      You need to paraphrase again because your statements are coming off all wrong.
      &
      I wish guys who have gfs to be gays so guys who don't have gfs can have healthy relationships and true love.

• They're bigots.

About encouraging men to be gay or whatever that means - You can't force guys to be gay any more than you can force gay guys to be straight. You're born that way, or you're not.

• I know, it's common sense that being homosexual is not by means of choice.

But like how a salesman can convince a reluctant customer to sign an insurance policy with him, similarly can straight men be persuaded into homosexuality.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 17

• why are there straight men who hate gay men? the reason why people hate in general. ignorance, misunderstanding, close mindedness, intolerance, etc.

as for the rest of your statements just because a guy is a homosexual certainly doesn't mean that some guy is suddenly next in line for a girlfriend. being a good person is the best way to get a girlfriend, not relying on a higher gay population

• "being a good person is the best way to get a girlfriend", wtf, are you kidding me man.
      By your logic, I'll be married since 15.

Relying on a higher gay population is the most effective strategy to increase a guy's chance in securing a romance. There isn't any other way that would as effectively work on international scale.

• absolutely no offense but you have a wild outlook on things... by your logic wouldn't the best way be to eliminate more heteresexual males? so kill them off or something to improve your chances?

• It is a fine logic. I study mechanical engineering, my classes are full of guys. I think I should spread this idea. If we don't feel lonely as men, women can't think that we are lonely losers. Love has no gender, it is a fact.

• Yes, spread this logic please. In fact, if you can, turn your all your friends gay. More homosexuals = More happiness for the remaining straight men.

• Happiness is not having girlfriend. I'm straight but I think I can love a guy without sexuality. Thinking women have more value than guys makes women cold, unapproachable bitches. Be aware about this.

• Because it's gross what they do and those who are open about their sexuality make their whole identity about who they fuck.

• Well, it doesn't bother me. I prefer more gay men to straight men in this world. Less competition.

You're bothered because you let it bother you. You could just ignore them if you find it disturbing bro, no need to hate on them.

• Ok, your 2nd paragraph makes good sense. But drastically inreasing the female population is tough. Our existing cloning technology is not yet refined. So more convenient it is to turn men gay by enticing them with a poster of an attractive colossal penis or whatever that works.

I wouldn't decide to decrease the male population because that would mean bloodshed, which was never in my masterplan.

• Once again I'm telling you, you cannot turn men gay. The most you can do is make them bi-curious.

• Well as a straight guy, I respect homosexuals but I dont want them to stare at me and scream around streets to announce that they are ''Gays'', its horrible and not good example for kids. Honestly I feel sick when I notice a gay staring at me. Horrible.

• Well, the kids (male ones) can grow up and choose to be gay. Which is good posterity since the loser guys in the future generation wouldn't be left lonely. So gays announcing they're gay is a good example for young boys.

As for gays staring at you, why let it bother you. Take it as a compliment instead.

• Well i want you to be gay. Comply.

• I'm part of the 10% who is as straight as a ruler. But I would love for youbto be homosexual and all your friends too. More gays in the world, more happiness for me.

• @Verecund_ man :O You slept at 5.30am last night because of bcromartie? He is like that de XD

• @Duckweed2 Actually I feel bad for that. -_-;;

• I don't hate them. Let them do whatever they want. If they wanna go home at the end of the day and suck titties, so be it. If they wanna go home and suck cock, then fine. Idc

• Good for you.

I just personally wish more men would love sucking dicks than titties. Less competition for the straight dudes then. Just saying...

• Lol. The way the world is going, it looks like you're getting your way. Haha

• Thanks! (:
      This is my master plan for the world I will see to it personally that it comes to past. I just need to have more people supprot me in my "Gay revolution" campaign.

I will teach boys in school that being gay is a choice. (albeit not). Then Iie to em that straight people have to pay double taxes while gays get to enjoy rebates and all welfare benefits the country has to offer.

• A lot of the reason I think is because a lot of women find them more attractive look wise and personality wise and get a little bit jealous and some think they're embarrassing to men but I don't have anything against them

• Great! That you don't have any issues with gay men. *fistbump

Just contribute to my campaign and try to turn all your friends gay.

• I'm straight and I wish I was gay

• Your advice and conclusion are not workable, i. e. to encourage men to be gay so you can have their girl friend. Gay men don't have girls friends and men don't just choose to become gay, they are either straight or gay by nature.

• In the initial stage, they do have gfs because they are't yet gay. It's after they turn gay that guys can have a chance with the erstwhile gay's girlfriend.

Yep, sexual orientation is nature's chioce. But who is to say for certain that absolutely no straight men cannot be persuaded into turning gay? You wouldn't know if you don't try.

• Your logic makes no sense but yeah people shouldn't hate anyone for their sexuality whether your a male or female. I don't agree that you should encourage men to be gay lol wtf.

• More men should be gay. I revel in the increase in the gay population.
      It's alright if you don't agree, but what's your logic that I should not encourage men to be gay?

• Good luck with that, if you don't have luck with girls now you wouldn't if more guys became gay lol. Girls wouldn't suddenly go after you , both men and women have standards which they stick to regardless most of the time. Anyway, I'm fed up of talking about this nonsense.

• No one ain't compelling you to stay on my thread if you're fed up. And it ain't balderdash, it's the gay revolution! The next big thing.
      Yes, people have standards. But it's different when people have the luxury of cherry-picking confiscated from them.

• I dont hate ghey guys but i hate it when they do it right infront of meh. Disgusting!!!

• Then don't look. It isn't difficult to turn your head the other way. :)
      Gays are good for straight men so we should love them and wish for more of them.

• I seriously don't think the asker is straight if he's saying this. You should consider turning gay.

• @Jeeevan Yeah, we'll see what you think if I were to sleep with your better half. Maybe you can make a better judgement after that.

• I am straight and I hate gays

• They hate what they do.

• because they're gay...

• Which is awesome because of reduced competition.

• Well, how about a petition to turn 90% of the male population gay? Would you sign on the dotted line and make this change the world needs? We could possibly even receive a noble prize for our umwonted effort in the future.

• if it doesn't affect me, then i can't say i'd care too much

• Hey big boy wanna ride the cockenator I'll save a special seat for you whoooooooo I can make it nice and warm.

• I'm sorry I'll have to turn you down. Don't be discourage though my friend, I'm sure you can convince other guys to! (:
      Be awesome and stay on the path to turning more men gay!

• Ehhhhhh, sorry to dissapoint. I actually really don't want to. If you're a lass, this would be a different story.

• I can get sex change if that will make you happy.

• Because they don't even like girls, but they're dating them anyway and taking options away from us. Don't belive me? Check out Craigslist it is full of really good looking guys who would be really popular with the ladies but instead don't give a shit or appreciate the fact that they have a hot wife they're always like OK she's finally out of town, now I can get dudes! Fuck you, give her to me!

• Nice to know a like-minded one. We should start "the gay revolution" campaign then, & you can be my senior advisor.

• Such a strange concept, I don't hate gays, I just don't agree with there lifestyle but don't what they do , women aren't hard to get, just hard to get a decent one

• Haha, why would you call it a strange concept dude?
      I hope to start a gay revolution soon and turn 90% of the male population gay. xD

• More woman for me then LOL

• And that would be awesome, right!