My crush asked me out and I had to say no because I am not allowed to date. What should I do?

I have been flirting with this boy for a few months now, and after school (I'm 15) he asked me out and I wasn't expecting it so I told him the truth which was that I'm not allowed to date. He later confessed to me that he was very nervous and sad about my rejection. I didn't mean to hurt him but I don't want to have a secret relationship especially because my parents wouldn't let me do anything with him. I have never kissed a boy and I want to kiss him but he told me that he has moved on. What should I do? I really like him but I can't give him a good relationship and I don't want to waste his time anymore. Please help

Most Helpful Girl

• i totally understand where you're coming from. Like yours, my parents are very strict when it comes to dating. I think you should ask your parents first, it doesn't hurt to try and the fact that you asked them should show them that you are trustworthy enough to start dating. Offer to give them the details: where you guys intend on going, his phone number, (optional) and his parents' phone number. You have to remember that no matter how annoying your parents are, they are just concerned about your safety. Giving them the reassurance of being able to contact the guy and/or his parents will show that you are mature enough to handle a date. It will also help if they are to meet the guy. Good luck, and remember: if a guy can't wait for you, don't waste your time waiting on them. Hope this helped!

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him you WANT to date him but you're not allowed.

What Girls Said 0