What do you do when you've messed up?

I totally messed up with I guy I've been seeing for only two months. I'm not sure exactly what happened but I've been coming off as wanting nothing serious while he's been the opposite and then I showed up super drunk at his place which seemed to be the last straw since it put him off. I've been going through a difficult time in my life so I haven't been myself. Well now he's pulled back. For all I know it could be over but we haven't talked so I don't know. I haven't gotten to explain my behavior either. I feel so stupid.. I just want to talk to him and clear things out no matter what happens. I can't let go without knowing for certain and I don't want to look back regretting that I never did all I could.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I know how that is. I completely messed up too. Try to fix it if you still can. I still regret not doing enough.

• Sorry to hear that. I believe that it's better to fight too much rather than too little. At least you can look back later and be happy you did what you could and if that wasn't enough then perhaps it wasn't meant to be.. Or maybe not now but later in life, who knows. I just don't know how to approach, that's my biggest problem. I really don't know what to say if I send a text. It would be a lot easier in person..