Did I do anything wrong?

So I met this guy wehave been dating for 3 weeks now he's very nice and never rude we went on a date last Saturday and it was great we both being ourselves we had amazing sex he was a huge gentleman after we had sex , this is not our first date but he is Muslim and he kept telling me that he thinks I'm going to leave him and then I'm going to change my mind? And I really don't get why he keep saying this to me? he told me that I am too good to be true? Also we went to the movies that night and he decided to ask me if I want children right now or in the future? Which i told him if it happens it happens... after he took me home and we both said goodnight to each other he have not message me for a day and I'm kind of worried did I do something wrong?

What Guys Said 2

• This is way too fast to be having discussions about children. It is probably way too fast to be having sex with him. Having sex will make you feel much more invested in a relationship too quickly and then you are more likely to get hurt.

• If you're white, it's because white girls are fetishized in the middle East. there's an incredible amount of porn there around white girls. When I worked there, some guys would try to be friends with me on the off chance I could introduce them to white girls.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he was very intimidated by you. He also sounds extremely insecure.