When does the lying stop?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year. I love him and he loves me, but he has been lying about some stuff:
1) His background- he told me he's mixed ( by all fairness he does look mixed) but his family confirmed that his fully back. Also his mom is a single mom.
2) His driver''s License
3) money- he claimed that he has money saved for school
4) not having a credit card
5) his past relationships- told me he dated 5 women before and slept with them. Only 3
6) his dead girlfriend. He claimed again that he was madly in love with a girl but she died from a car crash- not true
7) told me he moved out when he was 16 years old- not true as well

Problem is I live with him and his family. Should I confront him? What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Lmfaoo I mean it could be you aren't his only girlfriend OP

• 3mo

No its not me because he lied right in front of my friend and even she said something isn't right about the information that he's telling people. I asked him about to make sure I'm not lying and asked his family. Every family has the same story expect for him.

What Girls Said 2

• I know that guys say things to girls sometimes to impress them, or to build themselves up in a way that they want to be seen... and that is ok... but when it continues then its a problem.
    I would just say, "honey, we have to be honest 100% of the time, the both of us because i care about you and i wanna make this work". If he agrees, and you catch him lying again then this time confront him and tell him that you won't put up with it!

• A relationship where you can't be honest with one another isn't one you should be in. I think it's probably best to find somewhere else to live.