When does the lying stop?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year. I love him and he loves me, but he has been lying about some stuff:
1) His background- he told me he's mixed ( by all fairness he does look mixed) but his family confirmed that his fully back. Also his mom is a single mom.
2) His driver''s License
3) money- he claimed that he has money saved for school
4) not having a credit card
5) his past relationships- told me he dated 5 women before and slept with them. Only 3
6) his dead girlfriend. He claimed again that he was madly in love with a girl but she died from a car crash- not true
7) told me he moved out when he was 16 years old- not true as well

Problem is I live with him and his family. Should I confront him? What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Lmfaoo I mean it could be you aren't his only girlfriend OP

No its not me because he lied right in front of my friend and even she said something isn't right about the information that he's telling people. I asked him about to make sure I'm not lying and asked his family. Every family has the same story expect for him.

What Girls Said 2

• I know that guys say things to girls sometimes to impress them, or to build themselves up in a way that they want to be seen... and that is ok... but when it continues then its a problem.
    I would just say, "honey, we have to be honest 100% of the time, the both of us because i care about you and i wanna make this work". If he agrees, and you catch him lying again then this time confront him and tell him that you won't put up with it!

• A relationship where you can't be honest with one another isn't one you should be in. I think it's probably best to find somewhere else to live.