I'm not sure where we stand :/?

We've been sleeping together for a while. He's met my mom and I've met his mother, brothers, step mom and his sister and nephew and briefly met his dad. We hangout often but mostly ends up in sex.. There's no lables as to what we are or what we are doing and if I ask questions about feelings he avoids the topic.. Talks to me about the deepest and most personal of things but what he feels for me and what we are doing.. Am I just a booty call or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep just fuck buddies and nothing more. That's all it'll ever be

• Even with meeting all his family?

• Even with meeting his family?

• He's doing things to make sure you keep fucking him. The "mostly sex" comment and his refusal to discuss any relationship things is the clue to what the relationship is

Most Helpful Girl

• you're only his friends with benefits

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like it's just sex.

What Girls Said 2

• He may be unsure of what he wants... Maybe just let him know what YOU want from it (easier said than done) or if your happy and go with the flow and enjoy :) if you're happy why need the label

• You're friends with benefits.