Girls, Do girls get sad if you don't make a move?

Some girl who stares at me all the time didn't see me for months. Now she suddenly says hi but goes red and blushes. This has been happening for roughly 10 months but she only started saying hi and blushing after not seeing me around for months. What makes this different and stand out is the fact she was shy and just stared. Now after not seeing me she keeps saying hi and blushing. Oh and when ever she walks past she always checks her make up and hair. I'm just curios and I thought maybe getting an opinion off a female would be the best way of guessing?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Yes we get very sad, at least I do.

• Yh cz she started saying hi and stuff after not seeing me for ages. She always goes red in the face and stares from a distance

• I haven't seen her for a while and I only just really thought about it as the last time I seen her she stared walked past me on the train and when I looked she went red and said hi as she's been doing similar for quite some time so maybe if I see her again I might strike a conversation

• That sounds good. I wish you the best. :)

• Yes she likes you make a move. This guy I liked I thought he didn't like me because he never made a move so I stopped liking him and his friends told me that he likes me.

• Hmm , it just came across my mind as before we would always stare but when up close she would avoid eye contact. But since not seeing me around as much she has now started saying hi but blushing and stuff. I haven't seen her for a while and I am unsure if I will. I'm just kind of unsure as most girls just whisper and stare lol

• I see where you're coming from. She's obviously a shy girl that likes you. She stares because staring isn't scary for her but then when she is face to face with you... that's scary for her and she doesn't want to mess it up. And maybe now she feels more comfortable with you. That's good! When you see her next ask for her number and text her