My boyfriend has a picture of me as his phones screen saver. Any thoughts?

My boyfriend has me has his phone's scream saver. Is that creepy?

I was using my bfs phone and I noticed he has a picture of me as his phone screen. I felt oddly complimented by that, and I was telling one of my friend about it and she said that was creepy. Do you think it's creepy that he has my has his screen saver?

• I think it's cute that he did that. You should take it as a compliment.
  • It means nothing.
  • It's creepy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that your friend is jealous, honestly. Your boyfriend is having a picture of you because he is thinking of you. I have hundreds of pictures of my wife from many years before we were married. Am I a stalker? No, but I do have memories of the love of my life close to me to see when I want to.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not creepy. It's a cute thing that people do when they like someone.

What Guys Said 14

• Back in myyyy day, we actually had photographs of our girlfriends in our wallets... yeah! imagine that.

• If you're his lock screen/background picture, you should take it as a compliment. Personally, when I set my background to a girl I like, I do it because seeing her face makes me feel happy. So I definitely don't think it's creepy that he has you as his wallpaper

• You know, I wouldn't put the picture up on my phone for that very reason. She might think it's creepy. But, if she had one of me on her phone, I'd be in heaven!

• I don't think it's creepy, but some of my friends were saying it was. 😐

• Not creepy. He just likes you.

• A guy keeps pictures of his loved ones close to him - in his wallet, on his desk, as his wallpaper - as little keepsakes, and so when life is getting him down, he'll see the picture and remember what is most important.

And you go and call it creepy, because your equally brainless friends think it is.

• I didn't call it creepy.

• Please don't let your friends or anyone influence your decisions or effect your relationships, this was cute and your friends prob jelly

• Aw that's cute
    I used to do that

• 1|0
    • Don't answer if you hate "youths" so much.

• I don't hate youths lol

Look, your friend gives crap advice. I'm guessing they're single. And I'm questioning your maturity if you're in a relationship and you can't make decisions for yourself.

• As long as its not a nude photo your good, or a provocative one, if its a regular one then it just means he really likes you and adores you

• I'm not sure you're emotionally ready for a relationship.

• Why?

• She doesn't influence me so much, but when someone you treat like and is like family tells you something you're gunna think something of it.

• In this case, aren't probably many other cases, don't think anything of it.

• Your friend is jealous of you. Don't listen to her.

• You should take it as a compliment. I don't understand why you would think that's weird.

• Because some of my friends were saying it was.

• A lot of couples do that. Take it as a compliment. I would do it as a reminder for myself

• It just means he loves you and wants to see you whenever her answers the phone...

• I think it's quite normal, my girlfriend was actually a bit offended when she saw my phone and she wasn't my wallpaper picture

What Girls Said 11

• I'm my boyfriend's screensaver. I don't find it creepy at all, it's pretty sweet actually.

• Its cute.

• You friend is single isn't she?

• Nope Hun, not creepy at all, when I was w my ex I had a picture of us together, and he had one of me, it's totally cute!

• Why would that be creepy? It's sweet and adorable

• Mine did that, it's a sweet gesture. Take it as a compliment.

• Why would that be creepy? You're his girlfriend

• That is not creepy god damn it.. -.-

• seriously, this question?

• Seriously, this comment?

• Lol your friend is a hater.

• Even though I have a boyfriend my screens didn't change XD.
    I thiink that's cool he do that