Do you think I should move to another state to find a girlfriend?

I'm almost 25, and I've still never had a girlfriend. I've lived in Michigan by entire life, and I think that's the reason why. I'm almost done with graduate school, and I plan to move to the southeastern region, where all the nice, southern women are. I've been rejected countless times, and the only common denominator is Michigan. I teach undergrad classes as a graduate student assistant, and I've even tried to bribe girls with good grades to get sex-And that even failed. I hate my life here in this pathetic state.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't move just to find a girlfriend..

Most Helpful Guy

• You're an adult, so if you want to move to another state to find a girlfriend, go ahead! Will it work? I have no idea. I don't know enough about your situation to say as such. I've been to the southeastern region of the country, and I do find people in that region to be friendlier.

It's so funny you posted this question, because @EllieLexis513 were just discussing this a couple of weeks ago about how we need to move to find a partner. We were theorizing that the state we live in is the reason why we might be single.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• First, you should try bribing them with cash for sex, it works a lot better. Seriously, there was a study done that showed that if women are not afraid (of getting pregnant, the cops, their boyfriend, catching an STD, etc) AND she thought the guy was serious, she would always take money for sex. How much varied, but the maximum was three months of her salary.

This is the NICE time of year for Michigan. It is beautiful now.

Your problem is that you don't know what kind of girl likes the kind of guy you are. Figure that out, and you won't be rejected anymore, because you will only pursue the kind that you know will like you.

• God I feel your pain like it was my own.
    I recommend working on your sense of style, and then start joining groups or volunteering. I also recommend the book "How to succeed with women" by Ron Louis and David Copeland. I think moving JUST to find a girlfriend is a huge step. I think all that money you would put towards moving could be put to a better use... becoming a more stylish man.