Dating in early 20s vs late 30s what changes? Guys?

I am 24 dating a 35 year old man first. I have never dated an older man before so I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 54 and still look out of the eyes of a 25 year old, just with lots more experience. Did you ever see Groundhog Day? Life's kinda like that.
    Then I look in the mirror 😱

Most Helpful Girl

• You want dating stereotypes?
    Alright.
    People in early 20s are more emotionally and financially unstable compared to people in late 30s who are usually financially stable and ready to settle down.

What Guys Said 3

• Are you talking about from the woman's perspective or the man's?

Older men tend to be more financially stable and successful. They are more sure of themselves and more confident. Men get better with age, at least through their 40's (I don't know past that yet).

Women past 30 go downhill fast. They get bitchy and demanding. They tend to be overweight and start sagging. That is not to say there are not incredible women over 30, there most certainly is. But they are ALWAYS happily married. Any woman that age who is single is someone's reject.

• The quality of his erections...

• Really? They start to not be good? We just started dating and sex has been fun but its the honeymoon faze

• If I love him I'd stay and support him.

• im less interested i know that much.

What Girls Said 0