What attracts women to men more physical/personality?

I'm curious. I know all women are different, but what attracts a women more. If you had to choose one over the other. By the way the guy that has the enjoyable personality isn't in bad shape.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality. I've fallen for guys who are considered out of shape, too sensitive or even dorky. The things that make a girl fall for you are your intellect, wit, drive, compassion, and strength... Not your looks.

What Girls Said 6

• You just basically answered your question. Every woman will not feel the same. Many will say personality, but back in their head their body leans more on the physical thenot anything. So for true personality believers, they are more concerned with how you treat them and will have no problem dumping you when treated wrong. Even if you are an Adonis. You're not worth the hurt. The others wouldn't care so much for personality but wither or not you look good to lace fingers with or to just use for sex. Straight talk.

• Physically, a sweet face and clothing style that suits him.
    Personality... kindness, humility, empathy, fun, curiosity about the world

• In person, both.

Online, most likely looks.

• Personality by far is way more attractive than the physical looks on a guy

• Both attract me to men.

• Both for me, i dont know what others think but thats my opinion :)

What Guys Said 3

• Depends for what.

Sex? Looks.
    Relationship? Personality, BUT, you still gotta have be attractive to her. The looks will open the door, and your personality will determine if you stay, or you get kicked out.

• Money.

• Looks and then personality.