Is it time to move on to something new?

So I have been talking to this guy for a year with breaks in between where we have completely stopped talking ( the break was about 4 months so technically we have been talking for 6 months) recently we started talking again however he stopped talking to me again I dunno is it time for me to move in. Do you think he is just keeping me as the side and waiting until something better comes along? I have had many discussions about this with him but he always tells me the same thing that he is sorry and that he really likes me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should move on.

What Guys Said 2

• yup, it's time to move in.

• Yea I realized if I'm asking this question it's time

• im saying show up more, have more presence in his life.

• I actually have he is the one that disappears on me

• Talking?

• Yea like we have went on dates but our relationship consists of mainly talking since he lives 3 hours away.

• Six months for talking. He sounds like a real Romeo if he can keep you on the hook with just words. If you feel like a side project, be honest and let him know. If he still tries to maintain this relationship of words, I'd say move on. Your time is more precious than that.

What Girls Said 0