52% (13)79% (45)71% (58)Vote
  • No
    48% (12)21% (12)29% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|37

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted yes but for the Christian guy version. Any guy I would date I would want to be Christian. Him being atheist is highly unattractive, same for a different religion.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 36

• I would not date a girl who isn't a Christian.

3|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would, probably the only ones I will court, as I am Christian myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • No way. I hate religion far too much to not be an asshole and let my venom flow from time to time. It just can't end well for neither of us. I would love to be able to say yes, but I can't.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes but she has to be close to her religion

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that's the kind of women I would marry and have a family with, I'd be equally yoked.

1|0
    0|0
  • I certainly wouldn't mind dating a sweet young girl who happened to be Christian. The issues of course, would arise with my nonreligious and apolitical views, but with the power of love on our side, I believe any obstacle can be overcome!

0|0
    0|0
  • My first preference is atheist then comes a Hindu and Buddhist and then comes a Christian!.. However I don't prefer who bring religious crap in every matter or everyday..

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are the only ones I am equally yoked with of course ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, a lot of girls who say they're Christian look for a 'Christian guy' lol.
    Personally I wouldn't mind too much, as long as she didn't CONSTANTLY bring up the bible, jesus this and that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date and maybe even marry.
    Have children with her? I doubt that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. As long as she doesn't try to convert me to Christianity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao hell fuking no, They all over in my school baha "I wanna save it for better thing" then stay safe and don't get out lol grown dogs game Ain't no puppies aroun here

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure as long as she respects my beliefs. And doesn't try and force hers on me. I don't actually subscribe to any religion myself

0|0
    0|0
  • If she can cook and clean and isn't an adult that behaves like a child like so many women these do. What else would she be bringing to a future relationship other than her faith?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am with one right now and it works for me/us!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I married one and it's a problem now. She knows better not to try to convert me, but she teaches the kids stuff that I'm furious about. So if I was dating now, HELL NO. I wouldn't touch a religious person with a 10' pole.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about religion as long as it hasn't a huge impact on our daily life

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how her belief system is constructed. If she's blind to logic and reason so god is real then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, our mindsets would just be too different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date any girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Christian guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as long as she doesn't try to convert me

0|0
    0|0
  • What level of Christianity are we talking?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because dating promotes sin. I'd court and marry her though ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Christian too, so yes!

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. Emphasis on "probably". I won't rule it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was sweet then yes😊

0|0
    0|0
  • INFIDELS! 😂😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• If she didn't push Christianity on me and I was able not to be an arse about her beliefs, I'd be open to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • An obsessed Christian girl? No - if I were a lesbian, but if she's a normal girl who happens to be Christian, then sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • What has religion to do with dating or having a relation? You don't choose your partner as a function of political choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date any religious person. I mean if he calls himself "christian" but doesn't like go all the time to church or forces me to be more like him for a serious relationship, that's okay. Not the contrary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight, sorry ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • im straight so... xD

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a lesbian, I definitely wouldn't. I wouldn't date anyone who's religious enough to use it to identify who they are. Especially Christians. I've met too many horrible people who were devout Christians and had my childhood ruined by Christians so I tend to avoid them like the plague.

0|1
    0|0