Would You Fight Them?

Would You Fight Them?

Guys, lets say you went out on a 1st date with this girl that you are just really crazy about. She's a total 10 and perfect in everyway you could imagine! You take her out and she seems really into you. You guys are really having fun! :) Everything's going perfectly well, until one of her OLD jealous ex's or OLD friends with benefits shows up to try and cockblock you.

He decides to sit somewhere really close to you guys, and starts throwing rude remarks at you to try and embarrass you in front of your girl. He then starts to purposely interrupt you and your girl's conversation trying to join in. Finally he gets up and walks over to you and your girl and attempts to try and persuade her to leave you and join him instead!

*Guys, What do you do?
*Ladies, how would you want your man to handle the situation?

(Also if you try to get up and leave, he starts to following you instead.)

• Get up and leave.
  • Stay there and Ignore him.
  • Threaten him, tell him if he dosen't leave, you'll make him.
  • Hook him right in the jaw (OHKO)!👊
  • Take turns throwing insults at each other.
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately I AM the girl in this situation :(
    I NEVER expect the man I am currently with to handle this at all.

"I" always talk to management or security, if it happens @ a work event
    OR
    I just leave with my date and we go somewhere else... MUCH easier.

• Damm that sucks lol. If he did take control, would that be a turn on?

• "sucks" is an understatement. Like I can't even...

No it wouldn't be a turn on.
      I respect calm, cool and collective men who walk away.
      Anyone who is easily baited into a physical fight shows MUCH weakness to me.
      I HATE violence.

Most Helpful Guy

• If ask her if she wants me to rearrange his face. If she says yes, I'd ask him the same question.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 11

• I will beat the shit out of him , but where no one could see so I don't have to get in illegal things 😉

• Lol not cos she's my girl but if he walk over me, Id drop down some srs haymakers that'd get him to hospital and fuk hin up in like 3 seconds lol

• Lol whats up with the guys who voted for ''Get up and Leave'' or ''Ignore'' do you think you are a man? I would beat that guy to death, if possible I could put him into sleep, who the fuck he is to talk shit about me?

• Threaten him, if he does anything aggressive to us then just punch him.

• I would have asked her if she wanted to go somewhere else as soon as it became apparent he was planning on causing a conflict.

• Probably call the cops, not worth going to jail over some dickhead for fighting him.

• What if he starts putting his hands on your girl? Trying to make her come with him.

• At that point I have the right to put my hands on him, so I'd take him down and have her call the cops.

• If he's following I'm leading him away. Hopefully she escapes! Go Jenny, just go!

• What if he stays and tries to talk to your girl instead? Since that is the whole purpose he's there in the first place.

• Then I escape! Run Brandan, just run! Dude's a psycho!

• I'd only fight him if he starts it.

• I'd ignore him, and ask her if she wants to go somewhere else. If she wants to stay I'll stay and ignore him

• I'd have them thrown out, not physically do it myself, unless they physically laid hands on her.

• Make him leave or my dark side will show

• How would you make him leave?

• Take him by the arm and show him the door unless he is way bigger then me I'll get security or management to take care of him but in most cases I'm usually stronger than them