Guys, What do you think about a girl who sleeps with a guy on the first date?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Many are going to say "she's easy"... dont pay them any mind, acting like they don't like it that way.
    For me, it depends. If its someone i wanted to really get to know and wasn't just fishing, i'd like the fact that she got that out of the way, its better than taking all that time and money spent on stupid dates and she sucks in bed, now everything is awkward lol. at least if she sucks in bed on the first date, i can make an informed decision as to if its even worth pursuing and trying to change that or friend zoning immediately.
    If its just fishing, it doesn't matter, sex is sex... unless she's good, then it can continue lol.

• But would you expect/want sex all the time afterwards?

• I don't know about all the time, but yea, im gonna want sex if it was good, its part of it. the difference would be i'd still take time out to know the girl i was into...
      and if i was just fishing, well, it would just be sex all the time, she can keep the rest.

• Haha alrighty

What Guys Said 19

• First thought is easy. However it depends on the situation with the other person. For example if they have been flirting and there was a lot of sexual tension between the two for months that culminated in them finally having an official first date I would understand.

• I just don't give a fuck. It's their bodies, do whatever the fuck they want with it, who am I to judge and decide what they could and shouldn't do with their bodies? They know what they want, so they do whatever they do. Whatever choices they make, what ever consequences results, it's on them.

• One of the things I've learned in the whole dating/relationships thing is that a girl could have gone out with 50 guys in the past month, and none of them got even a kiss. Then I come along and there's something about me and she's wanting sex within hours.

The majority of my partners have been within two dates/times getting together, and only a couple of them took two. And when I say majority, I mean "I did the math once and it was about 87%".

So I just figure that I really made her 'gina tingle.

Same if I know of another couple that fucked on the first date.

Now, if a girl does that kind of thing a lot, I figure she's a slut, and I know not to do anything with her. Unfortunately I tend to find this out AFTER I've already had sex with her. Oops.

• I knew her in college! Is her name Easy Louisey?

• not good

• In the short term, good.

In the long term, I woudnt risk thinking serious with her. She woudnt be the mother of my children.

Course there's women with good intentions who sleep on the first date but the majority do it coz they aren't reliable.

So no its not positive.

• depends on if the girl decides im the one she wants for the rest of her life than that would be amazing, but if she's just a slut, sleeping around and isn't a virgin than i wouldn't want someone like that.

• Indifferent.

• i think you shouldn't marry such a women.

• I'd think she was really into me! I'd be thrilled.

• No just no.
    I ain't about that type of girl.

• couldn't care less

• I think that she made a mistake, hopefully a happy one though.

• Go for it! If it's consensual and everyone enjoys themselves, then awesome!!

• Sorry buy such a ''Hoe''

• Where can I find her?

• Not girlfriend or wife material.

• big slut whore

• I wouldn't think about her at all