How do I respond to this text?

So I told my boyfriend to have a good day at work. He responded said thank you! I hope you do to! I said thank you! He responded and said sure thing:) how can I respond to that? Or do I? I don't want him thinking I'm ignoring him.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to respond too every single text. It actually gets really uncomfortable when people force a conversation past its end. This conversation ended. Just like in real life when a conversation ends you move on and do something else and eventually a new conversation will arise. The whole perpetual volleyball texting is really only a thing high schoolers do.

Most Helpful Girl

• "I love you"

What Guys Said 2

• You don't need to respond to every single text. Text him a day or two from now - or at least give it a couple hours if you can't wait that long.

• You dont need to respond to that, it can be a pretty solid way to end a conversation. Or you could say see you soon, or start talking about a new topic like "hey, wanna meet up tonight?" etc.

What Girls Said 0