What do you do when someone is kissing your neck?

obviously I've never been kissed in the neck but I want to be prepared if I ever do, so what should a girl be doing when a guy is kissing their neck?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was a man, I'd be freaking out and beating the crap out of him, except the beating the crap out of him part. If it was a woman, I'd be curious to know what made her want to kiss my neck. I'm not saying I'd hate it when a woman does it, but I will admit it may be a little weird - unless she's my girlfriend. Then I wouldn't wonder and I'd enjoy it - if she's doing a good enough job of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't think I've ever told anyone this before. Being kissed on the neck is a huge turn on.

Moaning, grinding, running my fingers through his hair, gently letting the tips of my nails scratch his skin.

When I feel like it's too much, I move his head, kiss him deeply, press my body against him and just let it happen.

- Going to need a minute after that one.

What Guys Said 8

• One of my favourite things! I try not to squirm too much but it sends chills up my spine.

• Lean your head away from where he is kissing, move your hair for him, and enjoy. Run your hand through his hair if you feel fidgety, or if you feel hot & bothered, touch yourself or him sensually.

• Lean back, enjoy and if you really enjoy it - wrap your arms around him and pull him closer.

• Enjoy it...

• Lift em and make oit lol

• getting horny?

• Prepare to wet your knickers.

• I kiss her neck back and suck it until it turns purple :D Damn I enjoy it.

What Girls Said 7

• I suppose that depends on the girl/woman. When Scott kisses me there I get aroused.

Hah, one night I was making something in the kitchen when he came up behind me & started kissing & nibbling my neck, smelling my hair & stroking me on my tummy.

Needless to say it was very distracting & I ended up ruining what I was making. So I told him that he might as well finish what he started, & he scooped me up, carried me into the bedroom & make crazy love to me.

• I moan lol

• If that's someone I like, just melt and enjoy

• Wish they could draw blood and mark me like I want them to.

• Run your fingers through his hair

• It feels good, and sexy.
    All depends on what you like but its a turn on.
    Usually moan... lol

• You should be traveling to cloud 9 while being carried by angels with unicorns dancing around you and God's hand holding yours, so... Hold God's hand back! Dance with the unicorns, touch the angel and rest on cloud 9