Uniform? What is it about the uniform?

Ok so I'm an officer and I have to wear a uniform for work, vest, belt, gun Etx. My question is what is it about the uniform that woman love so much. I mean it's not a problem but I'm just very curious. Do you prefer a guy in uniform or one that's not?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so hot.
    I prefer my bfs army uniform way more, but I can appreciate a cop uniform lmao

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• I think that the police uniform is very unattractive. I assume that the tight fit and the position of authority is what people find attractive.

• A uniform represents power and control. Some submissive women find that sexy!! I feel the same way about suits.

• A man in uniform is just real attractive. I don't know how to explain why I think so, but it definitely has always been attractive to me. Cops, firefighters, any military uniform, they all get to me.

I don't know that I have a preference between uniform or no uniform. In a significant other, my love is based on personality so it doesn't really matter what their job is. But, a uniform can add to the initial physical attraction.

• I don't like nor would ever date a police officer.

Those chicks like the power dynamic or they're just flirting to get away from tickets.

• Dang, if thats you in the picture. "Arrest me officer" ;-)

But I don't know either what it is about the uniform, something about authority! Plus if its a hot guy, thats a bonus! I prefer firefighters though, that is one uniform that gets me off! :-D

• I think it's unattractive honestly. I have nothing against cops but it screams authority and zero tolerance and I don't have time for that in a relationship lol

• I can't pinpoint any specific reason why but it's just hot. Maybe because with an uniform, it makes him more of an authority figure and I like that he has more 'power'. I don't know lol.

• A properly worn uniform looks very nice. I think it also projects power & strength.

Scott is an Army Reserve officer, he cuts a fine figure when he's in his uniforms.

• Men in uniform are sexy.

• I don't find a guy wearing a uniform particularly attractive.

• I don't know... but I like it too. I have no clue why though lol

• Some uniforms are sexyyyy (;

• I abhor men in uniform.

• Not all women are into guys in uniforms... I'm not effected if not turned off by the false bravado.

• It's like built in role play and fantasy props on the daily.

• I like them both but uniform does look good 🤔

• The fit really nice, as opposed to a lot of men's casual wear which is too baggy.

• I love men in uniforms. Officers, not so much. I like firemen (who doesn't) army etc...
    I think it's just because a lot of those uniform jobs are seen as manly kinda powerful and sexy, so any man in one just instantly gives himself a few extra points.

What Guys Said 5

• because they normally are linked to manly shit like military, firemen and well i guess officers also.. the fucking alpha males of this world!

• The uniform I wear is iconic. The Dress White gets women crazy; it reminds them of "An Officer and a Gentlemen" or "Top Gun."

• What agency are you working at in which they allow you to have sloppy looking haircut and facial hair like that lol. You should probabaly be weary on where you post pictures of you in uniform. Could represent your department in a bad way on this website.

It represents professionalism. Having a squared off uniform with fresh creases will increase your commanding presence. The sam browne is represents authority and women eat that shit up.

• Authority I suppose. That and it makes you look more badass.

• Authority.