Faking it till you make it?

Well my thing is how can you fake it till you make it, when there were things that most guys would make I can't make. The reason I say that is that I am afraid that it would cross the line and then she wouldn't like me or so on. Then the other thing is she will find out that I am faking it and a fraud. This is what I am always holding on to in the back of my mind, that she will find out my secrets and the things I don't want to let out (being a virgin, super small, and also fat). So there are things that I am afraid, but then I am always looking from the outside in and hearing about other guys getting girls. I am always thinking what do I have to say or do to actually do that and how not to be so self-conscious?

What Girls Said 1

• "I am always thinking what do I have to say or do to actually do that and how not to be so self-conscious?"
    That's your problem. You're thinking way too much. Start acting instead.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see how you can fake the "fat" part lol... just be yourself. Worst thing you can do is compare yourself, that shit is depressing.

• 2 shots 151 and go to a decent club dressed nice..