Where are guys supposed to meet women?

I've done the whole online dating thing the women are flakey, lame, and fat. I've been spending the last 3 months working on getting the attention of a girl that works at a place I eat almost every day just across from my work. We went out, had a great time, it was really really good. Now she's not replying to me, she quit her job, and I'm back to not knowing where it's okay to try and meet women.

I'm destroyed with her though, unless she was acting, we matched better than I've ever matched with another girl. Now I'm on the edge of suicidally depressed due to my BPD, and wondering if it's because of that. Gotta love health issues that won't kill you but can't be cured.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're that guy who's always posting bitter, misogynistic rants. And you're having trouble dating? What a surprise..

Yes, I feel bad for your situation and I feel bad that enough women you loved and trusted hurt you to have you despise us as a whole. But that's not an excuse to be a misogynist.

Well, I'm sorry to say this, but you brought it upon yourself now. Would you really want to be with someone who hates men? Who's always trash talking them as a whole? It's not someone I'd ever want to date. Granted, I'd just tell you that straight up as opposed to disappear on you without warning.

• If you understand the cause, then clearly my reasoning is fine and the result makes sense. I don't want to distrust women but my experiences say it's stupid of me not to.

• At least I'm not autistic.

• You seem like you are. And that's not to offend you. But you don't seem to have much social skills

Most Helpful Guy

• im going on a date this weekend with a girl i see at the grocery store all the time. we talk while she's checking me out and this has been going on for a few months so i asked her to go out with me Saturday. I plan on getting coffee and feeding ducks bread over good conversation.

What Girls Said 8

• It happens. Dust yourself off and try again. More fish in the sea.

• But where in the sea? I'm pretty sure this girl didn't quit her job but was forced out. I just don't know where to meet women.

• Online dating sucks. Go out to a bar, do social events, etc.

• Bookstores, airports, museums, concerts.

• Well a guy like you? Id say 'bitterbutthurtville'

G'luck :)

• My exfiance left me 3 years ago, I'm still hurt from that. Obviously I'm going to be bitter and butthurt, anyone that isn't hurt by that is a sociopath.

• No, sweetheart. You're just not worth my thumb energy. So please, take your comments and your butthurt somewhere else.

• Flippy fippy floppy floppy.

Choose a tactic

• I like online dating. I've met some great guys from tinder

• Hiding from assholes like you.

• Well that's productive considering I already have another date lined up.

• Yet you're still responding to it 😂

• I have to be up at 9, go ahead and waste my time.

• Try meeting someone in person, at an event of one of your favorite hobbies. Like interests can bring two together.

• How do I do that when I play guitar, ski/snowboard, drink coffee, go to the gym, and go on day trips as ofter as possible.

• It's hard to avoid that when I've literally been called a creep by a stranger because they didn't like my drivers cap.

• Well, that one person calling you that doesn't mean everyone else does. Best to brush off what strangers think of you, since they don't know you. Look for people that want to get to know you.

• Maybe you were too fat for her after all?

What Guys Said 11

• dude chill out and relax.. the minute you stop trying to find a woman one will come into your life lol

• That's not how it works for men, we have to be aggressors. At least that's what I've always been told. Women don't approach, men do.

• hahhaah i understand what you mean but i guess iv gotten good about figuring it out =P

• The thing is that I'm 100% positive I can almost any girl in bed if that's what I was aiming for, hell I got toys one in bed and I wasn't aiming for it. I'm not looking to get laid, I'm looking for something permanent

• Apparently, you were not the match you thought you were.

Seriously, my guess is that she sensed you are mentally ill, and decided to upend her life to get away from you.

You might go to a psychiatrist and ask him if you should be locked up.

• Try a Church young adult group. There are always a lot of datable single young women there.

• Go out and enjoy yourself, become the best you you can, and then you add someone else to the mix.

Got any hobbies or interests? Take an evening course or join a club or meet up group.

• I play guitar and ski. You don't meet women doing the things in good at.

• You don't meet women by playing guitar? You're doing it wrong. You should try going to an open mic night.

• I play ambient jam, not many people want to listen to simplified improvosational classical inspired by a mix of phish and Vivaldi chord progressions.

The girls at open mics seem to really like the guys that play acoustic indie sounding love songs. You know the stuff, plain white tees, wheezer, John mayer

• I'm more concerned about you being "suicidally depressed" and your Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). I recommend that you get a Doctor's help before doing ANYTHING else.

• I work at a grocery store and have got a few numbers, which I shouldn't because I'm working and on the clock. Lol. I see guys flirting with random girls all the time too. I never know if they get their number though because I don't linger and eavesdrop (for long).

• I actually met my wife when we were both teens. I was 15 and she was 19 but we couldn't date because I was a minor and she was an adult. We met up 10 years later and started dating and eventually married. I guess I got lucky.

• Anywhere but a bar or nightclub. Grocery stores are good we all have to eat. Beaches ski resorts. Maybe you have a passion like books or conservation of the earth you could join a group or club with your passion and meet people there

• you know, the world.

• shoe stores, kitchens, starbucks

• try starbucks next to a uni.