If a persons mental illness was barely noticeable would you still not date them?

I remember this one poll asking if they would date a mentally ill person, most of them said no, how about if it was barely noticeable and under control?

• yes i would date
  • no i would not
  • meowwww

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would date, I don't care that much

What Girls Said 9

• Some people have to remember that there are sooo many different types of mental illnesses out there, some more severe than others, some barely affecting the person.
    Majority of people don't even know they have a mental illness actually.

I would date a person with a mental illness, but to an extent, if its barely noticeable then why the f not?

• I'm not sure, I've dated someone with a mental illness, that wasn't always prominent but in the end I felt defeated by it. If its under control and I knew the signs when they were feeling down or whatever it may be because of it I would consider.

• It depends on what type of mental illness and the severity of it at times. What are they like when it's not controlled.

• Depends on what it is as well as the severity... If it's manageable why not?

• Depends what kind.

• Depends on what kind of mental illness and the severity of it.

• Yes I would date them

• I have one so it really depends on what the mental illness is and if I can deal with it. Mine isn't compatible with a lot of mental illnesses because I get annoyed so easily.

• Yeah, I would.

What Guys Said 2

• We're all mentally ill OP

• Note more men said they would date them. More evidence that women are more shallow.