He is dating someone that looks like me? Weird?

A guy who I was good friends with about 6 months ago ended up asking me out but I didn't want to date him. I have only spoken to him once since then because it just made our friendship really awkward and uncomfortable. Is it weird that now he is dating a girl that looks creeperly similar to me? and if so why?

What Guys Said 1

• So let me get this straight, does it bother you that he's dating someone who looks equivocally to you? Do you want to be her?

Like he can date who he wants. You rejected him. He may be attracted to women who are similar to you. It's not to hurt you, or to make a point, it's just how he is attracted to people.

• I couldn't care less who he is dating its not really my business. I just thought it was weird how uncannily similar this girls looks to me, as in I looked at her picture and had to do a double take because of the I thought it was me for a second. What I'm trying to say is do you think someone would knowingly or unknowing date someone who looks like the person they use to like. We were friends for about 4 years before had and never dated anyone else.

• I don't think there's a reason he's doing this. Again, let me ask you, why does it matter the reason? Like he's just dating that person. I don't think it's fully because she looks like you... remember looks and personality is far different.

What Girls Said 2

• He moved on. Nothing weird about that.

• sometimes men might have a type and they all look the same things like that can happen it might be something from his childhood or image but it's normal