Why did he not kiss me after the first date?

I went out with this guy who asked me on a date. Amazing he took me to a nice restaurant, we had a amazing time and he even kept saying he's so happy we are out and it's "fate" we knew each other back in the day.

We even were all cuddly in the back of our car together and he offered to drive me home. He drove me home and really opened up to me, telling me I get him and that he feels we are really connected. He even came in to say hi to my mom when he drove me home meanwhile I live 45 minutes out of his way. He didn't kiss me goodnight but he did send me a text directly after , that he had a amazing time and Is so happy. When we said goodbye he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. Was he nervous? I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• Pause. The guy (with whom you're well acquainted) took you to a nice restaurant, held you, drove 45 mins out of his way, met your mom on the first date, kissed you on the cheek, texted you immediately afterwards, and you're wondering about what he failed do? Guuurrrl, quit trippin'

Most Helpful Girl

• Many guys know its best not to kiss o the first date because a lot of women think that's too quick. Maybe you happen to be an exception. Maybe he was also nervous, u could be right. All i can say is dont worry, the kiss will come :)

What Guys Said 3

• He did not kiss you because he felt like that was to far. It sounds like he is somewhat old fashioned. To him kissing you on the cheek might have even been a stretch for him. He sounds like a good guy. After a few dates if he has not kissed you yet then ask for a kiss.

• Yes he didn't know that you wanted it. Speak up or make a move next time instead of just standing there

• He didn't want to ruin the night by going too fast with you. He preferred making sure there wouldn't be a bad experience.

What Girls Said 2

• He prob was nervous, and didn't kiss you good night because he might of thought it was moving too fast.

• He's a cuck dump him lol jk
    He's a gentleman and respects you