True or False "Girls have innumerable crushes but her heart belongs to one guy"?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I never liked any other guy seriously until a year ago things went out of hand and I never got the chance to date the guy even do he's with someone else right now I still have feelings for him and I think I always will even do my friends said I was too much for because we both had different backgrounds after 2 months after we last saw each other he was dating someone else this broke my heart but I know he lost a great girl and even do I still have feelings for him I know we can't never be together I do have a crush on this guy but he is not the same as him and I know I look for guys like him it still hurts he's with her and not me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like some stupid "justgirlthings" crap. Dunno in what context it is meant but if it refers to ended relationships are crushes and there is some perfect soulmate out there, bs.

• I know girls who are very loyal and love their boyfriends a lot. I am close with these girls so it's not like they tell anyone. But they say they have crushes on other guys temporarily but only love their guy in the end.

What Girls Said 11

• That's what you call a fickle person. It's immaturity. She's entitled to who she likes, but she need to be serious about who she wants to pursue.

• if I'm crushing, I'm single. if i love a man, i love him and only him. loving a man and crushing on someone dont happen at the same time for me.

• False,

once I really like someone, it's only him. And I am not even mentioning about love. So definitely false.

• I guess it could be true. I mean, I may be attracted to other guys and such, but my heart truly belongs to him :)

• False.

I am a serial dater who only feels "sexual infatuation" with someone maybe
    once or twice a year max.

• SoOoOoOo true! Sooooo sooooo true XD

• there was a time i believed i would never have a relationship that would lead to marriage... as i lost my attention after a brief of time and fancied other guys.
    but after i met my fiancé... things changed...
    so i guess it is true.

• If I'm in love, my heart belongs to just one person. I might find some other people attractive but I don't really care about them, I only have eyes for the one I love. So yes and no.

• Nah, I love one guy, and so I don't have crushes on anyone else.

• Ideally that's true

• Yeah, crushes comes and goes... But only one can truly occupy your heart at a time. You can get over him, but it may seem impossible and take a lot of pain and time.

What Guys Said 1

• False.