Is it Really that Difficult to Get an Amazingly Attractive Woman?

A lot of men complain that it is, but in my experience the really attractive, bikini pageant-level girls are actually more down to earth and approachable than average girls are. In fact, I see more of them with overweight and/or unattractive but goodhearted guys than I do with really attractive guys. And I know it is not about "settling down" either because these people are still young, and the guy is not wealthy at all. In contrast, I see a lot of really attractive guys similarly settling for unattractive and/or overweight women for reasons that escape me.

This coincides with my own experience. I've been treated rudely by, snooted, and downright insulted by more average and below average girls than I ever have by amazingly attractive girls. In fact the latter are actually nicer to me. My father is one of those guys who got one of the really attractive girls. People still think that my mom is my sister yet she's almost 40.

Ironically it seems to me like average guys will have a better chance with amazingly attractive girls than they will with average and below average girls. Would you say that it is easy to get a really attractive woman to like you if you behave like a gentleman?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience it's the somewhat pretty average girls, that are the hardest to get. Not that I've ever tried to hit on a woman, but I have many male friends and I've watched this happen with my female friends too. I guess it's because men think that these girls are okay looking and still easily approachable and that makes most of the guys to hit on them. Which means they have a bunch of guys to choose from. But when it comes to the amazingly attractive women, guys either think "well she's probably taken", "she wouldn't choose me anyway", "she must have an awful personality" or something in line with those. And the ones that actually get the nerve to hit on the most stunning women are either those that think they have nothing to lose (the average-below average guys) or some overly-self-confident sleazebags. So the amazingly attractive women learn to appreciate a gentlemanly approach from at least somewhat attractive men. Due to the reason that guys are usually scared of her or act awfully around her.
    Surely there are many reasons why the most gorgeous women end up with not-so-beautiful men (like personality), but what I've seen happening around me is this. Guys saying they could never go talk to my model friend because she's too beautiful and intimidating, her never being approached by the normal good looking guys and my average looking somewhat pretty friends getting most of the attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it isn't.

What Girls Said 12

• Mmm I don't know really :/
    My bestfriend is super hot and initially she got asked out by a below average guy in terms of looks but he was super sweet, smart and quite rich, they dated 2 months but after she realized she couldn't do more because she wasn't physically attracted to him she broke up and now she dates a "Hot guy".
    You can't really generalize I think, people in general want to be with someone they are attracted to, but here's the thing, what I might consider as 9/10 guy, my friend can consider as 5/10 guy!

• Well, there's some truth behind this from my point of view, when we're talking about approaching. In real life, a lot of guys go for the average girls, automatically thinking that the prettier girl is stuck up, high maintenance, would never date them, and would basically eat them alive if they simply talked to her. It's really not the case, but that's how it often goes.
    You also need to think that there's a lot more involved in a relationship besides physical attraction. Those attractive guys who "settle" 1) might actually be into their girlfriend's look, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder and 2) might still be with a girl they consider to be the most intelligent and sweet girl in the world

• The problem is that y'all automatically assume the hot girl is out of your league or bitchy then go for ugly chicks like me lol my bff is absolutely beautiful and a sweetheart.
    She does get asked out occasionally, but she's married now. So womp womp.

• Nope, but most guys fear rejection and think that the attractive girls have the world at their feet so they will reject them more harshly than average girls would do.
    I'm no bikini pageant-level of pretty, but I know a girl who is and she is really sweet and all while her below average friend has a bigger ego than the whole universe. That below average girl gets so much attention from guys that it actually shocks me, which I think is where she got her ego from.

• in my opinion, finding physically attractive people is the easy bit...

• lol Nah! (:

• It's not hard to get a girl to like you if you behave like a gentleman and I will never understand wh it's so hard for guys on this site to understand.

• no it's not.

• My answer is a Big YES!

• Yea I think you're right

• Honestly it's not that hard as long as you're decently attractive, and have a good personality. I hate these men saying we're easy. No with that attitude I don't see you find one.

• I don't know how attractive I am, but you got one thing right: acting like a gentleman and having a great personality goes a long way.
    I usually go for guys who would be deemed average by society but who are beautiful to me, because my idea of beauty isn't the exact same as everyone elses and I believe that goes for most people.

What Guys Said 7

• I think not -- at least simply being a gentleman usually won't suffice.

The thing about the most girls who get the most male attention is just that: they can have so much of it to the point of taking it for granted. Many will also have been around a bit and possibly burned by the experience if they're single. These two things combined often make them seek men who stand out and kind of don't fit the typical characteristics of those who stood in line for them, but that's probably about as far as we can kind of generalize (and it's still a broad generalization) about the most attractive girls who have guys lining up for them.

Being a gentleman could be one of those qualities that make you stand out, but I think more is needed.

Beautiful or not, girls are still attracted to men in largely the same way -- at least on an instinctual level (if they tap into rational facilities to choose their mates, the spectrum widens considerably, but attraction is often more instinctual than something we can choose with a Spock-like mindset).

• The thing about the most [beautiful/sexy] girls who get the most male attention is just that [...]

• No lol I've had one and unofficially been with another sort of, it's not as hard as people claim it is.

• Do you have pictures?

• Fuck the "consultant," he's all talk. There's tons of girls that look like models. You can see hundreds of them every day if you go down town and club/bar hop.

• @OhioNativeForLife The consultant part was mostly sarcasm my friend don't take it seriously and o I know there are tons of model worthy girls out there, but that's not what your asked, my friend. Next time be more specific with your questions.

Now goodnight.

• Very attractive girls can be nincer to you because they don't see you as a "threat", as in they know you're not gonna make a move on them. If your only demand is that she's very attractive it shouldn't be too hard if you have at least average looks yourself, now if you also want some personality to go with her exterior you're gonna have a much harder time.

• The main problem is, such girls are usually not single. When they have the choicest of men asking them out left and right, it's highly unlikely that they will be single for more than a few days at a stretch.

• You avoid them they are the devil and will use you for your money and/or be incredibly high maintenance.

• Post a picture of your supermodel girlfriend

• Study your approach