Would you date a football player who is really hot but you dont want him to open his mouth in public! Why? Because he is almost stupid?

A funny funny question

• Yes, a hot football player O_O
    4% (1)30% (6)15% (7)Vote
  • No, I am not into stupids (-_-)
    88% (23)45% (9)70% (32)Vote
  • Other specify
    8% (2)25% (5)15% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol would you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends on the level of stupidity xD

• Show All
    • Want my PayPal?

• @OhioNativeForLife Yes sure :P I'll transfer 0.00 EUR there xD :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Vote C

I HATE the football players I have crossed paths with and wouldn't date ANY of them, even if they were hot AND intelligent.

1|0
    0|0
    • Seems you had encounters with cocky, grumpy, I dont give a shit kind of football players :/

• Show All
    • Luuuuuuuuurve that. I'm going to use it :P TY :)

Do you personally date a lot of football players?

• Love you too :P Thanks for appreciating lol

No I date just the jerks or mr. wrongs which of course I will change soon. xD xD xD

What Guys Said 9

• Yea right lmao Implying any of u nerds ever even get laid lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I pass

1|0
    0|0
    • Girls still can't pass from the field where darmstadt diamonds play xD xD xD

• Show All
    • Gonna let me die stoopid. Sad face.

• It was nothing serious ^_^ not enough serious to call anyone stupid :P

• what is this stereotype about football players being stupid

1|1
    0|0
    • Ummm may be they are not stupid but while developing themselves physically they forgot to stress on brain (of course football requires brain too but only in the field). Even stereotypes have a little bit of prior knowledge on which they are based.

• Show All
    • @Miezko she's fucking retarded

• I don't know, I played high school football. I don't find the question offensive though. What positions did you play? I played cornerback and tailback.

• Maybe women would have a one night stand with him, but wouldn't seriously date him.

He would be the type of guy, to get on GaG and ask "I can hookup with women but they won't commit to me! Why?"

:-P

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol the question is typically funny xD But I think they will be happier that way.

• Show All
    • I am just skeptical and butt hurt but I understand :)

• Follow me so we can gossip about this! ☺

• I think you know the answer to that one... if you are belittling him on here because you feel he is not that bright, then I would imagine that would be int he back of your mind constantly.

0|0
    0|0
    • I believe in personal choices (hot or smart or nerdy). However this is just a random question unrelated to me ^^

• Show All
    • Dont go!! I have more cuss words for your ears lol. just kidding.

• LMAO... nice!

• Yes cause he's a hot football player @johnnywoods

0|1
    0|0
  • Is this question about a certain golf shirt posse fella from gag?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing implicit in the question! Its just about random football player who is "nice" and "hot" but a little stupid. And the situation is, whether the girl should value his looks (arm candy looks) or be embarrassed in a social situation when he opens his mouth. Which can be disastrous.

• Got ya ;) ;)

• I'm not a girl, but are you talking high school, collegiate, or professional?

0|0
    0|0
    • University + Professional
      MBA + intern at multinational automobile companies
      No high school or college stuff!

• I was talking about the football player, not you

• Yes I am talking about the football player :P Not me.

• "almost stupid"

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I am not attracted to dumbness no matter how hot a guy is

1|0
    0|0
  • no thanks

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually liked one guy who was hella hot but when he opened his mouth I guessed he was idiot, so nah, or I prefer not to.

1|0
    0|0
    • They can also be nice but its just that they are representable for their looks and not their brain xD

• Show All
    • They have good knowledge about football though and also a little bit of sport science and many of them land in business degrees later. But yea they "might" not have many topics. Sometimes liking them is okay xD xD

• No I'm not into stupids.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not if it's dumber than a sack of rocks.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because he's stupid

1|0
    0|0
  • So he's my fuck buddy?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather date a not hot guy but intelligent than stupid and hot

1|0
    0|0
    • Intelligence is hot too! Like the looks.

• True, actually I've made that decision before, between the hot guy or the intelligent one, brains always won :P

• Gold true!! Decision matters. However the combo of both will be perfect xD xD Brains are still hotter.

• Anyone who says "yes" isn't too bright themselves and needs to understand that their own looks won't last forever,

1|0
    0|0
    • May be all they want is looks. I mean people have choices :D