If you had no other choice, would you rather date a "lunatic" (crazy person) or a retard (mentally challenged person), or a religious fanatic?

If you could pick only one of them, who would you rather date, insane person, or mentally retarded person, or some religious zealot?

• I'm a guy and would would date a retarded girlIf you had no other choice, would you rather date a
    0% (0)8% (2)5% (2)Vote
  • I'm a girl and I would rather date a retarded guyIf you had no other choice, would you rather date a
    5% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • I'm a guy and I would rather date a crazy girlIf you had no other choice, would you rather date a
    5% (1)62% (15)37% (16)Vote
  • I'm a girl and I would rather date a crazy guyIf you had no other choice, would you rather date a
    21% (4)0% (0)9% (4)Vote
  • I'm a guy and I would rather date a religiously zealous girlIf you had no other choice, would you rather date a
    0% (0)21% (5)12% (5)Vote
  • I'm a girl and I would rather date a religiously zealous guyIf you had no other choice, would you rather date a
    5% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • I'm a guy/girl and I would rather become asexualIf you had no other choice, would you rather date a
    64% (12)9% (2)33% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|2
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Crazy girl, all the way ;)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't believe I'm going to say this but I would rather become asexual...

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on how retarded, and her appearance. Are we talking Downsy, or just a brain that isn't normal but her face and body are?

No religious zealots. Unless she's Norse pagan.

"Don't stick your sick in crazy." Good words to live by.

1|0
    0|0
  • I imagine the sex with the crazy girl would be pretty awesome. Why I don't know. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll take the crazy chick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, I guess crazy girl is the best choice here :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Lunatic please

1|0
    0|0
  • i will take suicide.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the above. RENEGADE FOR LIFE.

1|0
    0|0
  • lmao the zealous guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Crazy girl could be fun, I've been with some of them anyway and just assumed all women are crazy anyway to some degree

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3