Boyfriend behavior off? Or am I paranoid?

My boyfriend never post pictures of us. He posted one the entire time (since August) that we've been dating. We travel together because he works for an airline and put me on his benefits. He never post pics of us whenever we travel. We went to Miami for his birthday and he only posted pics/videos of himself recording music. I posted a pic of us on my Instagram and I made a post for him for his birthday. On my birthday he didn't spend it with me AND only posted a pic saying "hope u had a good birthday love you mi amor". That's the only picture he's ever posted of us. We went to Las Vegas and he only posted pics basically promoting his music and bragging about traveling. He's in Orlando with his dance team right now and he posted shirtless pics. I put a heart emoji on one and he ignored my comment. Then he posted another shirtless pic and tagged a model she's an Instagram model with lots of followers but not famous famous. He was very loving at first but now his behavior is off. He also has a beautiful ex girlfriend. He talks about her in a negative way constantly. Like how he hates her and she's so annoying. I feel like it's to throw me off (don't guys do that?). I don't know maybe I'm paranoid. His behavior just seems weird.

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him about it when he gets back. You are not being paranoid, that's an odd behavior by him

What Girls Said 2

• It could be one of two things; He is in the music industry so he might have lots of girls around and he doesn't want them to know he is seeing someone because his intentions are not good. Or, he is trying to keep a "single image" out there because in that industry it is more appealing to fans to appear available. His lifestyle and being in the music industry definitely has a bad reputation for infidelity. So I do not know which of those reasons is why but I am sure it is one of them. However, in general, I feel that guys do not post tons of cutesy pics of their girlfriends all over their social media. Have you ever tagged him in pictures that show up on his Facebook? I say that if you have or try to do that and he removes the tag then that is a huge red flag and also an easy opportunity to ask him what is going on.

• Yes I tag him. I still find find his behavior has changed. Before he was more like "I love you" and my pics or if I comment. Now his comments are more open. I commented "why is my baby so sexy?" Under one of his pics and he only said "you are boo" I don't know it just wasn't as personal as he normally is. I feel like he could've said that to any girl. The shirtless pic tagging the model was disrespectful to me the most

• That just sounds a little picky then. He keeps the tags on the pics and responds to your comments in a way that he really isn't hiding your relationship. I think you might be paranoid for some reason. I know if I date someone for awhile and we are really cutesy at first and that goes away (it always does, the honeymoon phase ends) then I get really picky about everything the guy does and why he doesn't do those things anymore. But, it might just be the relationship progressing, there are good things in all stages of relationships. Really make sure you have reasons to question his behavior or if you are just overly sensitive to it.

• He sounds like a dick😑